4 Pack White Waterproof Submersible LED Vase Lights With IR Remote
- Quantity: 4 LED Lights + 2-Button Remotes
- Color: White
- Size: 1"
- Diameter: 2.75"
- Total LED: 40
- Total # of Remotes: 2
- LED Per Light: 10
- LED Battery Type: 3x AAA Batteries
- Waterproof: Yes
- Remote Battery Type: 1x 3-Volt CR2025 Battery Cell
- Led Light Can Be Turned On Or Off By Remote Control
- Perfect for Vases, Pool, Fountains, Aquarium, Ice Bucket, Centerpieces
- All sizes are approximate measurements
- Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.
No magic spell or a magic wand is needed now to transform your earthly event into a celestial fantasy, just a push of button, and here you go! Multitudes of heavenly fairies, bunched together start to fly around, sprinkling their mystic glow and surreal feel into your party venue, creating a pure whimsical mood of festivity. You can be the one who decides when this divine ballet begins and when it climaxes simply by switching the lights off using our latest remote controlled fairy lights. Your guests will be startled and awe-struck on witnessing such a spectacular display of festive fairies suddenly coming alive, rising with empyrean shimmer from their divine nests. Place these paradise parcels of glitz and glam atop your centerpieces, floral vases, or backdrops to indulge the audience in an overwhelming fantasy celebration.
- Waterproof (IP68): The rubber O-ring can prevent the water from going inside
- Uses: Wedding, Event, Birthday, Party, Vase Light, Tabletop Decoration
(1) LEDs can only be switched on through remote. ***FOR FIRST TIME USE***, remove plastic seal on the batteries in the remote and in the LED; batteries are BRAND NEW and the plastic is there to prevent the batteries power from dissipating
(2) You can remote control the ON/OFF the LEDs as long as within range
Note: Sale is for LED and remote only, additional accessories not included
Bright and illuminating. Adds class and style to any event.
The first light stopped working & water got in after 48 hours. I thought the betta fish died due to the leaking light somehow. The second light caused the betta fish to swim irradically & then it died in less than 2 hours. The light looked great in the vase with the plant though, it just don't seem to work with fish from my experience. The first light quit working and these lights didn't work for the purpose I purchased them which was to light up a betta fish/ peace lilly plant /vase ecosystem so that's why I gave 3 stars.