Artificial Shrubs and Trees
Artificial Shrubs and Trees for Home Decor
Exuding eternal freshness and ceaseless radiance, our Artificial Shrubs and Trees collection will be the main source of attraction at your next special event. Intricately handcrafted from smooth silk in amazingly realistic looking blooms, these ornamental plants and cheap silk flowers in bulk mimic the natural beauty and delicate charm of real blossoms.
Your bouquet will look magically romantic with the fanciful fusion of Peonies and lush green foliage. Lush with lifelike detail and designed with colors inspired by nature, these maintenance-free peonies will soften the ambiance in your home, office, or events. It also features densely bundled blooms, giving this ornament an added vitality and volume.
With their dazzling appearance, they'll look fabulous when positioned on mahogany furniture or any flat surface in your office or foyer. You can place the remaining pieces on shelves for a complete, enchanting display.
Use these cheap fake flowers in bulk as a Bridal Bouquet, or fill in our Pilsner Glass Vases, Crystal Flower Bowls, Metal Floor Vases, Hurricane Vases, and Eiffel Tower Vases for a colorful Flower Arrangement, or decorate your aisle, poles, arches, tables, chairs, and backdrops with these vibrant bundle of artificial silk flowers.
If you are wondering where to buy fake succulents in bulk and a bundle of artificial flowers then you are in the right place. Bring the stunning austerity of the desert or the charm of a tropical paradise into your home with our fake succulent arrangements. Inspired by the succulents, cacti, and other plants of the Southwest, we have made a selection of arrangements with a minimalist appeal unique to the dry regions.
Fake miniature assorted cactus plants are perfect to display on your desk, bookshelf, coffee table, living room mantle, dining room table, cabinet, counter, kitchen window, bathroom shelf, foyer, and any other area to add an organic style and delightful shades of nature. Most of our faux plants are finished with moss or rocks for that extra touch of realism.
Besides home improvement and office decoration, our fake succulents in pots and ornamental trees also make an ideal decorative accent for Woodland, Rustic Parties, Southwestern, and Garden-themed Weddings and Events. Either hang from Tea Branches, or make fabulous Rustic Wedding Centerpieces, place atop your Party Tables swathed with our Burlap Tablecloths and Linens, and accentuate with our Natural Stump Candle and Card Holders, Cactus Tealight Candles, LEDs, Burlap Flowers, and other rustic-themes decorations.
Not good at decorating? No problem, try hanging our garlands on the mantel, around the door frame, or twirling around the railing. Make decorating uncomplicated with our amazing range of evergreens.
Find remarkable faux greenery garlands for your tablescapes, like this Honey Locust Artificial Leaf Garland. Features detailed leaves and glossy plastic texture. Add stunning greenery on mantels, or decorate a floral arch. There are unlimited possibilities for this faux leaf garland.
Fall in love with artificial wedding greenery garlands like this Frosted Green Artificial Leaf Garland. Spruce up this lush garland with silk flowers and use it as a decorative table runner. Excellent for accentuating chairs, arches, backdrops, hallways, and more for DIY event centerpieces.
Also, add everlasting color and texture to your decorations and crafts with artificial bay leaf garland which is also available in our Artificial Shrubs and Trees collection. These small decorative fake plants and garlands replicate the real foliage in an extremely realistic way.
Adding shrubs and trees as an accent to interior décor is a great way to liven up drab spaces and conceive the compelling image of living greenery. That is why TableclothsFactory offers you an immense variety of artificial foliage and greenery to fulfill your wish. Add a dash of natural green to any space with these realistic-looking artificial plants for home decor.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to pot an artificial plant ?
- Select a decorative pot or planter.
- Cut the floral foam to the size of your pot so that it fits inside.
- Decide the arrangement of your ornamental plants. After deciding, simply push them down on the floral foam. Repeat until all your artificial indoor plants are secured!
- After the artificial plants for home decor are in place, use a glue gun to cover the floral foam with artificial moss. You can also improve its appearance by covering it with rocks or pebbles. Once all the foam is covered with moss, shake the pot a bit to remove excess moss. Then step back and appreciate your work!
2. How do you keep fake plants from falling over ?
- Fill the bottom of your pot with 1 or 2 inches of rocks or large pebbles. Do this before filling it with moss. Rocks or pebbles will prevent your pot from tipping over.
- If you are using a larger pot, place a smaller pot inside and fill the area between the two containers with rocks or stones. You can also use a longer planter and put several pots inside, filling the empty space with sand, rocks, or pebbles.
- Arrange your flower pots against a wall. Pots are also less likely to tip over if you put them in a corner or arrange them together.
3. Where to buy large fake plants ?
Ans: At TableclothsFactory, you will enjoy all the aesthetic benefits that having artificial potted plants around you can offer. You can even use them to decorate exhibitions, offices, or just keep them as a stunning home display. Let our Artificial Shrubs and Trees add a touch of green to your home without any hard work or maintenance. From lush green foliages to silk peonies, all the garden plants you have coveted but were never able to keep alive before can now be at your fingertips at a very affordable price.
4. Where do you put fake plants ?
Ans: Artificial house plants are an amazing alternative to filling flanked corners or decorations because they can beautify and green up your home without the need to spend hundreds of dollars to reap the aesthetic benefits of a plant in your home. They're also a great solution for shady areas in the house like the laundry room, where it's challenging to get live plants to grow.