5Ft | 4-Tiered Gold Hoop Pillar Flower Stand, Metal Wedding Arch Table Centerpiece - Hoop Wreath
Item Number :WOD_HOPMET4_5_GOLD
|Quantity: 1 Set Hoop Pillars|
|Style: 4 Tiered Metal Hoop Centerpiece|
|Overall Size: 60"H x 33"L|
|Assembly Required: Yes|
|Easy to Assemble: Step-By-Step instructions given under Additional Information|
|Features: Durable & Reusable|
|Will need tools to assemble the item|
- Width of Base and Each Circle: 1cm
- Thickness of Base and Each Circle: 1mm
- Base: 3.75"
- Large Circle: 24"
- Base: 19.5"
- Large Circle: 21"
- Medium Circle: 17"
- Small Circle: 13.75"
- Bag Of Parts Contents:
- 8x Hex Bolts: 1.25"L
- Top/Neck Diameter: 1cm | 0.5cm
- 8x Washers: 1cm Outer Diameter x 4mm Thick
- Washer Hole Diameter: 0.5cm
- Assembly Instruction Not Included with the item.
Hooped Pillar Assembly instruction:
- Equipment/Parts needed:
- Long Nose Plier/Monkey Wrench (for tightening Washers and Bolt)
- Bag of Parts that come with the Item:
- 8x Hex Bolts
- 8x Washers (1x Bolt, 1x Extra Washer!)
- 1x Base
- 1x Large Circle
- 1x Medium Circle
- 2x Small Circle
How to Assemble:
- Take the base and loosen the screw. Take the large circle and insert the Pillar End into the base. Use screwdriver to tighten screw on base to secure large circle in place.
- Take 1xsmall circle that has 2 sets of holes. You need to align the center set of holes of this circle to the center set of holes on the large circle. Fasten each hole with a hex bolt and a washer. Tighten using plier/wrench. There should be 1xset of holes on the diagonal part of the small circle left.
- Take the medium circle and align any set of holes to the small circle's remaining set of holes. Fasten each hole with a hex bolt and a washer. Tighten using Plier/wrench. You should have 1xset of holes remaining.
- Take 1xsmall circle that has 1 set of holes and align its holes to the remaining hole on the medium circle. Fasten each hole with a hex bolt and a washer. Tighten using a plier/wrench.
- Now, you are done. Proceed to use to for whatever Occasion you'd like to.
Loved the gold hoop pillars!
I haven’t used yet but I look forward to using it 5/8/2021