Boys' Baby Shower Linens
Boys' Baby Shower Linens
Create a memorable experience to pamper the expectant mother to celebrate the joy of new expected life. With a proper table setting and apt table linen, you can create a perfect ambience for your themed baby shower whether indoors or outdoors.
Celebrating the arrival of a little bundle of joy is a magical event and its décor needs special planning and consideration to make it memorable. Drape your dinner tables in gorgeous linens for sweet celebrations; our Turquoise Polyester Round Tablecloth is an ideal accessory to spruce up your dull and drab tables to welcome the little lad.
With appealing designs and wide range of colours and fabric to choose from, our collection will augment the theme of the baby shower for your desired needs. Spread atop our beautiful and charming Organza Table Runner available in different hues to complement plain or colourful table linens to grab attention and create contrast. Adorn your chairs with the matching Turquoise Satin chair Sash to add sublime refinement to create a celebratory mood to wonderstruck your guests.
Add a pop of colour to your party ambiance with a variety of napkins available in myriad of sizes and stunning hues. There is no denying the fact that any baby shower is incomplete without a dessert table. Choose from our astounding range of Cake Stands and Cupcake Stands to serve your guests with style and sophistication along with other cake decoration supplies available in our Baby Shower Decorations.
To provide you with the excellent texture, design and finishing of our linen range is our prime focus. Style your tabletops with a unique fresh style to celebrate the arrival of the little prince. Drop by our collection and see for yourself!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How to decorate a baby shower tables for boy ?
Ans: You can hardly see an event without an elaborate food display. This is why it's always a good idea to concentrate most of your party decorations around the boy baby shower food table, as this will establish the focal point in the room. Boy baby shower table decorations often have to match or compete with existing room decor, so avoid spreading them out too far so they don’t get a bit lost.
Create a really well-themed feature wall for your baby shower table that grabs everyone's attention by using a balloon arch or hanging either a stunning backdrop curtain or whimsical chiffon ribbon rolls from a support frame to create a background. Then use some general prenatal decorations in tones of blue such as paper streamers and lanterns, tissue garlands, and balloon boxes in the rest of the room to tie your design altogether.
It’s also important that the baby shower brunch table itself is dressed for the joyous occasion. Depending on the theme you have chosen for the diaper shower, you can spice up the baby shower table set up by opting for glamorous sequined party table cloths and linens fit for a royal or go for vibrant and durable polyester table covers and linens. Finish off by embellishing chairs in coordinating chair sashes and chair cushions for a cozy and comfortable seating experience for attendees as they enjoy the baby shower program.
2. How to set up a candy table for a baby shower ?
Ans: Candy buffets are one of the popular event trends for baby showers, gender reveals, birthday parties, weddings, and even corporate events. Setting up a baby shower candy table seems like a pretty simple project, but in reality, the host has to be a little more involved in the task than one might think.
You have the flexibility to be as extravagant or minimalist as you like. From the baby shower candy table for boy themes to candy selections, using bowls and jars of different sizes, to personalized labels - the options are endless. Here are some tips on how to set up the perfect baby shower dessert table.
- Depending on the theme you have selected, you may want to follow a simple color scheme like a blue and silver candy buffet or coordinate the table decorations and accessories according to the event theme. You can also play on the safer side by going for a light color scheme as it will influence the candies and decorations you choose.
- Next, you will need some baby shower mason jar centerpieces, serving trays, and bowls to display your treats. This takes a bit of foresight as you need to make sure you have a good variation of heights to make your dessert table looking interesting.
- Once you've sorted out all the glass candy jars, it's time to pick out some accessories. Everything on your candy buffet table should be cohesive, so pick some candy bags in a color that matches your sweet table. It's also advisable to get a candy scoop so that guests can easily scoop out the candy.
- Don't put everything on the table. It’s important to find balance and keep the spectators' eyes moving. Use food pedestals to add height to your candy display.
- Do not spread everything out on the table to take up the available space. Instead, place the candy jars and serving trays in the center of the table to make your design look more deliberate and abundant.
- Finally, put the finishing touches on your candy buffet. Your baby shower arrangements for table don’t need to be over the top – cover the table with a floor-length baby shower tablecloth with a gorgeous table runner, scatter some table confetti, and hang some cute party streamers at the front of the table.
3. How to make a baby shower chair ?
Ans: Like any other boy baby shower decorations, the baby shower chair needs to be dolled up too. Turn a drab-looking chair into a lovely blue-toned baby shower throne chair and let the expectant mom experience the best sitting experience on her special day. Check out these easy steps on how to beautify the baby shower chair for mom that we have gathered for you.
- Visualize the placement of the decorations on the chair by drawing your plan on paper.
- Prepare the chair by covering it with a royal blue spandex baby shower chair cover and enhance its look with charming organza chair sashes.
- Decorate with attractive reusable vinyl balloons and secure them to the chair's frame.
- Use a beautiful ribbon to accentuate the chair by making an elegant bow and placing it at the backrest of your chair.
- Make the baby shower seat for the expectant mom comfortable by placing thick chair cushions, as this seat will be used for the duration of the event, especially while opening gifts.