30 Pack | Metallic Gold Natural Goose Feathers For Craft Party Decoration
|1 Qty : 30 Goose Feathers|
|Material : Natural Feather|
|Color: Metallic Gold|
|Length : Between 6" to 8" (Approx.)|
|Width : Between 1.5" ~ 2" (Approx.)|
|Feathers are clean and sanitized, no smell. Ready to be used.|
|Used In: Craft decoration, boho themed party, baby shower, nursery, birthday party, christmas party, wedding|
|Note: As they are natural feathers, they may vary in sizes and shape.|
|All sizes are approximate measurements|
Decorative Craft Feather
Bring a quirky twist to your craft projects and decorations with these all natural Goose Metallic Spray Painted Feathers. Natural plumy softness of these feathers is gorgeously highlighted by metallic gold spray paint, making them a perfect and glamorous accent to liven up your DIY craft and decoration projects.
Long Lasting Metallic Paint
Each feather is intricately hand painted with metallic gold paint that is permanent and scratch resistant, thus built to last long. Use these feathers to make a boho style feather garland, backdrop accents, table scatters, card embellishment, place cards, table centerpiece, Halloween costumes, hat décor, and even hair and dress accessories.
Perfect Indoor Outdoor DecorationThe light airy look of these fancy feathers will create a soft impact wherever you place them. These shimmering feathers shine mystically in sunlight and candle or LED lights, perfect for indoor or outdoor decoration. Add festive colors and sparkling shimmer into your birthday parties, wedding reception, carnivals, barbeques, home décor, and even work place with these dazzling feathers.
- These eye catching feathers can be used as dream catcher , mask ,feather garland, and decorating for wall art, boho themed party, baby shower, nursery, birthday party, christmas party.
- Use for many DIY project as decorative craft feather.
- They’re real feather set, so they may vary in size and shape.
- Order is for feathers only. Other Decorations and Accessories are not included.
- Fully spray painted on one-side only.
- Feathers from bottom are ruffled because feathers are natural
Steps to Clean the Feathers:Fill the bucket or tub with warm water.
- Add a small amount of Woolite and agitate the water to mix.
- Swish the feathers around the water. Do NOT scrub the feather as this will damage them.
- Rinse by swishing in clean water.
- Reshape the feathers.
- Dry with a blow dryer on a low setting.