Rose Floral Candle Rings
Rose Floral Candle Rings
If you are looking for a hassle-free way to spice up your candle centerpieces without detracting them from other decorations, we strongly recommend you consider our rose floral candle rings. Once you take a look at these charms, they’ll instantly fool you into believing that they are made from real roses – despite being crafted from silk, these flowers mirror the intricate construction of fresh-cut botanicals. Furthermore, all our artificial flower candle rings feature a bendable green plastic form to blend in with foliage; and sporadic baby breath sprays to make the display even more pleasant to the eyes.
Available in a variety of shades, our silk flower candle rings can beautifully play along with any “orchestra” of shades. Thus, if your tabletop calls for those trendy jewel tones, we are happy to offer you our 4 pack Dusty Rose artificial silk rose floral candle rings, 4 pack burgundy artificial silk rose floral candle rings, and 4 pack black/red artificial silk rose floral candle rings. Are you looking for neutrals? You can satisfy this urge with our 4 pack gold artificial silk rose floral candle rings, 8 pack ivory artificial silk rose floral candle rings, 4 pack silver artificial silk rose floral candle rings, and 4 pack white artificial silk rose floral candle rings. Whichever candle you purchase, you may rest assured – all our pillar candle rings are 3 inches wide (inner ring), making them ideal for a pillar candle or a votive candle mounted on our wood stump holder.
At tableclothsfactory, we understand that when it comes to upscale events, every minute counts. If you don’t have enough time to assemble a flower candle ring from scratch, we’ve got you covered with our artificial flower candle rings, which offer exceptional quality and budget-friendly price tags. If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to visit our collection and make a choice.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is a candle ring ?
Ans: Candle rings are essentially used to decorate candles and create a beautiful decorative effect. Apart from that, you can also use flower candle rings and place them around vases, set before bowls and hurricanes as well. They also work as a hanging wreath and are easy to incorporate into displays for homes, weddings, special occasions, and events or the holidays for a perpetually fresh and stress-free accent piece decoration. For rustic-themed events, these candle wreath rings are best paired with our wooden slabs.
2. How to make floral candle rings ?
Ans: If the color and style of flowers you want are not available, making floral centerpieces with candle rings is a good alternative. Here is a quick guide that you can simply follow.
- Using a ruler and a serrated knife, measure and cut a floral foam into a 3-inch square, then place the foam square on the centered top of a 2-inch-tall candle with double-sided tape.
- Strongly press a 6-inch taper candle into the top middle of the foam square, making a 1-inch indent. Fasten the bottom of the candle to the indented area with double-sided tape.
- Insert and remove a wooden skewer on the side of the foam square at a downward angle to a depth of 1 1/2 inch to create space for a silk flower stem. Repeat, creating gaps that are approximately 1/2 inch apart from each other over the top and sides of the foam.
- Cut the silk flower stems to 1 1/2 inches with lawn scissors. Insert the silk flower stems into the floral foam spaces you made with the wooden skewer. Make sure all the foam is covered in flowers, creating additional holes with the skewer if necessary.
3. Where to buy candle rings ?
Ans: We understand that when it comes to upscale events, every minute counts. If you don't have enough time to assemble a candle ring wreath from scratch, TableclothsFactory has you covered with our beautiful rose artificial flower candle ring centerpieces that can be used for any event, theme and season.