20FT Ivory Triangle Sun Shade Sail, UV Block Canopy For Outdoor Patio Backyard
Item Number :BKDP_SAIL_TRI_20_IVR
|Quantity: 1 Sun Shade|
|Material: 100% New HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)|
|Size: 20FT x 20FT x 20FT|
|Fabric Thickness: 185 GSM|
|Stainless Steel D-Ring Size: 1.25" x 4mm Thickness|
|Stainless steel D-rings are pre-attached to each corner|
|Comes with three 5ft. white nylon rope for each corner|
|Easy to use: Attach the shade sail D-rings to your structure with the included ropes.|
|Block up to 95% of harmful UV rays|
|The sides are curve slightly when pulled tightly on each corner to enhance pull strength and prevent drooping.|
|Assembly Instructions Included|
|Purchase Installation Hardware Separately - Click Here|
|All sizes are approximate measurements|
|Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.|
- Not waterproof. Might be able to handle LIGHT sprinkles, but will eventually seep through if its regular raindrops.
- The webbing where the D Ring is attached to the Sun Shade is double layered
- Care and Maintenance: Do NOT machine wash or dry your sail. To clean your sail, apply mild detergent (do not use abrasive cleaners) with a sponge and allow to soak for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water. Do not scrub it with a stiff brush, scouring pad.
- Uses: Widely used for a patio, lawn, garden, pool, bbq areas, pond, deck, kailyard, courtyard, backyard, dooryard, park, carport, pergola, sandbox, driveway or other outdoor occasions.
Shade Sail Placement:
Before you commence installation, it is very important that you consider the most suitable location for your shade sails. Take into account the following:
- Size of the shade sail(s)
- Strength of existing structures intended to be anchor points;
- Ability to insert suitable fixing posts;
- Location of barbecue grills, fire pits, and other high heat sources;
- Sun direction and path tracking;
- Wind speeds typical and maximum expected for your area.
- No additional hardware included (tools or hooks – sold separately)
- Non recycled HDPE Woven fabric, Breathable Material
- Shade sails should not be used near an open flame. Do not use your barbecue under the shade structure. Heat and chemicals in the fumes from a flame can both effect the longevity of the sail fabric.