10ftx10ftx14ft Ivory Triangular UV Block Sun Shade Sail, Patio Canopy
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
|Quantity: 1 Sun Shade|
|Material: 100% New HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)|
|Size: 10ft x 10ft x 14ft|
|Fabric Thickness: 185 GSM|
|Stainless Steel D-Ring Size: 1.25" x 4mm Thickness|
|Stainless steel D-rings are pre-attached to each corner|
|Comes with three 5ft. white nylon rope for each corner|
|Easy to use: Attach the shade sail D-rings to your structure with the included ropes.|
|Block up to 95% of harmful UV rays|
|The sides are curve slightly when pulled tightly on each corner to enhance pull strength and prevent drooping.|
|Assembly Instructions Included|
|Purchase Installation Hardware Separately - Click Here|
Triangle Sun Shade Sail
Elegant and effective, our Sun Shade Sail is perfect for most outdoor living space like patio, lawn, garden, pool, deck, courtyard, backyard, dooryard, park, carport or any other outdoor area. Keep yourself cool and comfy even during the hottest of days with Sun Shade Sails that are UV treated to block 95% harmful rays.
UV Protected Sun Shades
Durable and reusable, the triangular shape with curved edges enhances the pull strength and prevents drooping. Crafted from best quality 100% high density 185 GSM Polyethylene fabric with durable stainless steel D-rings and strong stitched seam, the Sun Shade Sail will give you cool and calming experience while hot sunny days, outdoor picnics, backyard barbeques, pool parties and more.
Featuring high density knitted fabric that is breathable and protects from harmful UV rays and direct sunlight exposure, without trapping hot air beneath. This practical and multifunctional sun shade can be used in multitude of decorating and accenting options.
- Not waterproof. Might be able to handle LIGHT sprinkles, but will eventually seep through if its regular raindrops.
- The webbing where the D Ring is attached to the Sun Shade is double layered
- Care and Maintenance: Do NOT machine wash or dry your sail. To clean your sail, apply mild detergent (do not use abrasive cleaners) with a sponge and allow to soak for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water. Do not scrub it with a stiff brush, scouring pad.
- Uses: Widely used for a patio, lawn, garden, pool, BBQ areas, pond, deck, railyard, courtyard, backyard, dooryard, park, carport, pergola, sandbox, driveway or other outdoor occasions.
Shade Sail Placement:
Before you commence installation, it is very important that you consider the most suitable location for your shade sails. Take into account the following:
- Size of the shade sail(s)
- Strength of existing structures intended to be anchor points;
- Ability to insert suitable fixing posts;
- Location of barbecue grills, fire pits, and other high heat sources;
- Sun direction and path tracking;
- Wind speeds typical and maximum expected for your area.
- No additional hardware included (tools or hooks – sold separately)
- Non recycled HDPE Woven fabric, Breathable Material
- Shade sails should not be used near an open flame. Do not use your barbecue under the shade structure. Heat and chemicals in the fumes from a flame can both effect the longevity of the sail fabric.