12 Pack | 2.5" Clear Glass Votive Candle Holder Set, Tealight Holders
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
|Quantity: 12 Votive Candle Holders|
|Candle Included: No|
Votive Candle Holder
Our charming translucent glass votive candle holders will make these votive candles glow in an enchanted manner. Use these to light your votive candles, tea light candles, soap candles, or even submersible LED candles to exude warm radiance in parties, weddings, spas, and other exotic places. Place these by the side of your aisle or passageway, hang these by our Manzanita tree centerpieces or simply scatter on the tables to transform your party venue into a trip to a fantasy land!
Frosted Glass Holder
Let the romantic silhouettes and soft glow of flames dance around during your upcoming special event, rousing your hearts to frolic with festive passion and positive energy. Dim down the lights and have multitudes of soft, romantic candles lighted, atop your reception tables, beside your aisle, or hung from your Manzanita tree centerpiece.
Glass Candle Holder
Create a truly exotic reception ambiance with votive candles or tea lights burning softly in these votive holders. Premium quality votive holders are ideal to create a warmth-evoking ambiance that will soothe and comfort your guests by exuding surreal soft glow of festive luminosity.
- Uses: Wedding, Party, Event, Banquet, Table Decoration
- Note: Not dishwasher safe. Do not wash with hot water
- How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.