12ftx16ft Tan UV Block Sun Shade Sail, Hanging Outdoor Patio Canopy
Item Number :BKDP_SAIL_REC_1216_TAN
|Quantity: 1 Sun Shade|
|Material: 100% New HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)|
|Size: 12ft x 16ft|
|Fabric Thickness: 185 GSM|
|Stainless Steel D-Ring Size: 1.25" x 4mm Thickness|
|Stainless steel D-rings are pre-attached to each corner|
|Comes with four 5ft. white nylon rope for each corner|
|Easy to use: Attach the shade sail D-rings to your structure with the included ropes.|
|Block up to 95% of harmful UV rays|
|The sides are curve slightly when pulled tightly on each corner to enhance pull strength and prevent drooping.|
|Assembly Instructions Included|
|Purchase Installation Hardware Separately - Click Here|
- Not waterproof. Might be able to handle LIGHT sprinkles, but will eventually seep through if its regular raindrops.
- The webbing where the D Ring is attached to the Sun Shade is double layered
- Care and Maintenance: Do NOT machine wash or dry your sail. To clean your sail, apply mild detergent (do not use abrasive cleaners) with a sponge and allow to soak for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water. Do not scrub it with a stiff brush, scouring pad.
- Uses: Widely used for a patio, lawn, garden, pool, BBQ areas, pond, deck, railyard, courtyard, backyard, dooryard, park, carport, pergola, sandbox, driveway or other outdoor occasions.
Shade Sail Placement:
Before you commence installation, it is very important that you consider the most suitable location for your shade sails. Take into account the following:
- Size of the shade sail(s)
- Strength of existing structures intended to be anchor points;
- Ability to insert suitable fixing posts;
- Location of barbecue grills, fire pits, and other high heat sources;
- Sun direction and path tracking;
- Wind speeds typical and maximum expected for your area.
- No additional hardware included (tools or hooks – sold separately)
- Non recycled HDPE Woven fabric, Breathable Material
- Shade sails should not be used near an open flame. Do not use your barbecue under the shade structure. Heat and chemicals in the fumes from a flame can both effect the longevity of the sail fabric.
Sun shade Sail
We bought the largest size available for our patio. My husband bought various hooks and pulleys so that we can easily put it up and take it down. We take it down when we anticipate a bad thunderstorm - typical for us during the summer, as we could easliy see it tear with forceful winds. The shade is very nice, fits in with our backyard retreat theme and is of good quality. It is water resistant, not waterproof. I would definitely buy this product again and have purchased another one for my parents' deck and to put over their swimming pool.