14FT White Pleated Polyester Table Skirt
Item Number :SKT_POLY_WHT_14
|Measurements: 14ft wide x 29" tall|
|All table skirts come with velcro on top for attachment to clips.|
|How to care: Skirts are machine washable. Use warm water wash, low temp dry.|
|All sizes are approximate measurements.|
|Due to different light settings, the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.|
Our premium quality polyester table skirts with stylish pleat accents are a perfect choice to add style and elegance to your party ambiance without breaking the banks. These reusable, durable, and affordable table skirts are crafted from best quality polyester material and fashioned in stunning pleated design to give a whole new dimension to your party or banquet tables. Besides hiding those old table legs, these table skirts will flawlessly impart an unsurpassed class, style, and modernity to your table settings. Wrap your banquet or wedding tables with these chic table skirts and pair with matching or contrast shade table cloths, table covers, table overlays, and runners to create an exotic tablescape for a festive family feast!
- Material : Polyester
- Quantity : 1
- Measurements : 14ft wide x 29" tall
- All table skirts come with velcro on top for attachment to clips.
- Clips are sold separately
- How to care : Skirts are machine washable. Use warm water wash, low temp dry.
- Tablecloth and decorations are not included.
- Uses : Wedding, Birthday, Party, Event, Banquet, Restaurant Decoration
Guideline to choosing the right size:
- 14ft Skirts: Covers 3 sides on a 6ft x 2 1/2ft banquet table ( similar to the ones you find in Costco;10 clips recommended).
- 17ft Skirts: Covers 4 sides on a 6ft x 2 1/2ft banquet table ( similar to the ones you find in Costco; 15 clips recommended , Covers 3 sides on a 8ft x 2 1/2ft banquet table).
- 21ft Skirts: Covers 4 sides on a 8ft x 2 1/2ft banquet table (20 clips minimum needed; 24 clips recommended).
- table skirt
The fabric is easy to wash. Looks great around the table.
Terrible. I can't attach the table skirt. It has Velcro "loop" sewn on the skirt but no Velcro "hook" to attach to the table? The ad says you can use table clamps well, why then sew the Velcro "loop" to the skirt? Makes no sense to me. I can't buy "hook" only Velcro. I have to buy the set: Velcro hook & loop and throw away the loop. Was the Velcro "loop" supposed to be included in my purchase?
Grate experience. Lovely products
They didn’t come with the clips. What was the strip of Velcro on it?
Great quality for the price! Very nice!