16ft Ivory Triangular UV Blocking Sun Shade Sail, Hanging Patio Canopy
Item Number :BKDP_SAIL_TRI_16_IVR
|Quantity: 1 Sun Shade|
|Material: 100% New HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)|
|Size: 16ft x 16ft x 16ft|
|Fabric Thickness: 185 GSM|
|Stainless Steel D-Ring Size: 1.25" x 4mm Thickness|
|Stainless steel D-rings are pre-attached to each corner|
|Comes with three 5ft. white nylon rope for each corner|
|Easy to use: Attach the shade sail D-rings to your structure with the included ropes.|
|Block up to 95% of harmful UV rays|
|The sides are curve slightly when pulled tightly on each corner to enhance pull strength and prevent drooping.|
|Assembly Instructions Included|
|Purchase Installation Hardware Separately - Click Here|
Quantity: 1 Sun Shade
Material: 100% New HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
Size: 16FT x 16FT x 16FT
Fabric Thickness: 185 GSM
- Stainless Steel D-Ring Size: 1.25" x 4mm Thickness
- Not waterproof. Might be able to handle LIGHT sprinkles, but will eventually seep through if its regular raindrops.
- The webbing where the D Ring is attached to the Sun Shade is double layered
- Care and Maintenance: Do NOT machine wash or dry your sail. To clean your sail, apply mild detergent (do not use abrasive cleaners) with a sponge and allow to soak for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water. Do not scrub it with a stiff brush, scouring pad.
- Uses: Excellent for Outdoor Events, Porch, Sandbox, BBQ Area, Driveway, Entryway, Pond, Playground, Yard Deck, Landscape, Outdoor Living Space, Terrace, Pergola, Carport, Railyard, Courtyard, Sandbox or other Outdoor Occasions, Reduce the Temperature and UV Sunlight.
Shade Sail Placement:
Before you commence installation, it is very important that you consider the most suitable location for your shade sails. Take into account the following:
- Size of the shade sail(s)
- Strength of existing structures intended to be anchor points;
- Ability to insert suitable fixing posts;
- Location of barbecue grills, fire pits, and other high heat sources;
- Sun direction and path tracking;
- Wind speeds typical and maximum expected for your area.
- No additional hardware included (tools or hooks – sold separately)
- Non recycled HDPE Woven fabric, Breathable Material
- Shade sails should not be used near an open flame. Do not use your barbecue under the shade structure. Heat and chemicals in the fumes from a flame can both effect the longevity of the sail fabric.