2 Pack | 5" Natural Square Unfinished Wooden Planter Box With Removable Plastic Liners
Item Number :WOD_PLNT01_5x5_NAT
|1 Qty: Set of 2 Planter Boxes|
|Material: Natural Fir Wood|
|Wood Thickness: 0.30"|
|Durable and Sturdy Boxes|
|Clear Removable Plastic Liner Included|
|All sizes are approximate measurements.|
|Due to different light settings, the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.|
- Material: Natural Fir Wood with Plastic Liner
- Color: Natural
- 1 Qty: Set of 2 Planter Boxes
- Wood Thickness: 8mm or 0.30 inch
- Outer Box Size: 5" L x 5" W x 5" H
- Inner Box size: 4.25" L x 4.25" W x 4.75" H
- Liner size: 3" L x 3" W x 3.25" H
- Liner Material: Very Thin and Flexible Plastic
- Removable Plastic Liner: Yes
- Great for DIY Terrarium, Rustic Wedding and Succulent Planters
- No drain holes in the planter. Can be used outdoors but best to keep dry as it is not treated. Use liner to prevent major wood damage when adding soil/wet items.
- Due to it’s nature, each box will vary in color and texture.
- This listing is for wood box (pot, planter). Flowers and greenery not included.
1' = 12" / 1 foot = 12 inches. Typical size for 10-person table is 72" Round Table.
Very good. I actually used the boxes to plant succulents that I placed in my window sill. I wanted inexpensive, matching planters that fit well on the sill. I poked small holes in the plastic box liners and also lined the boxes with additional plastic to avoid moisture problems. I’m thinking of gluing or decopaging decorative stuff to the fronts of the boxes. They are working out really well
So cheap looking and made with very cheap material.
Great. Returned to buy more. Wooden planters 5x5 and 6x6.
The product is really great quality and I am very happy with it!
I'm using these for centerpieces at my wedding in September and they're exactly what I wanted! The choices for size was a big plus. And they smell nice!