20FT Tan Triangle Sun Shade Sail, UV Block Canopy For Outdoor Patio Backyard
|Quantity: 1 Sun Shade|
|Material: 100% New HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)|
|Size: 20FT x 20FT x 20FT|
|Fabric Thickness: 185 GSM|
|Stainless Steel D-Ring Size: 1.25" x 4mm Thickness|
|Stainless steel D-rings are pre-attached to each corner|
|Comes with three 5ft(approx.) white nylon rope for each corner|
|Easy to use: Attach the shade sail D-rings to your structure with the included ropes.|
|Block up to 95% of harmful UV rays|
|The sides are curve slightly when pulled tightly on each corner to enhance pull strength and prevent drooping.|
|Assembly Instructions Included|
|All sizes are approximate measurements|
|Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.|
Triangle Sun Shade Sail
Durable and Reusable
High Density Knitted Fabric
Featuring high density knitted fabric that is breathable and protects from harmful UV rays and direct sunlight exposure, without trapping hot air beneath. This practical and multifunctional sun shade can be used in multitude of decorating and accenting options.
- Not waterproof. Might be able to handle LIGHT sprinkles, but will eventually seep through if its regular raindrops.
- The webbing where the D Ring is attached to the Sun Shade is double layered
- Care and Maintenance: Do NOT machine wash or dry your sail. To clean your sail, apply mild detergent (do not use abrasive cleaners) with a sponge and allow to soak for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water. Do not scrub it with a stiff brush, scouring pad.
- Uses: Widely used for a patio, lawn, garden, pool, bbq areas, pond, deck, kailyard, courtyard, backyard, dooryard, park, carport, pergola, sandbox, driveway or other outdoor occasions.
Shade Sail Placement:
Before you commence installation, it is very important that you consider the most suitable location for your shade sails. Take into account the following:
- Size of the shade sail(s)
- Strength of existing structures intended to be anchor points;
- Ability to insert suitable fixing posts;
- Location of barbecue grills, fire pits, and other high heat sources;
- Sun direction and path tracking;
- Wind speeds typical and maximum expected for your area.
- No additional hardware included (tools or hooks – sold separately)
- Non recycled HDPE Woven fabric, Breathable Material
- Shade sails should not be used near an open flame. Do not use your barbecue under the shade structure. Heat and chemicals in the fumes from a flame can both effect the longevity of the sail fabric.