30"x6" | Smoked Brown Rustic Natural Wood Planter Box With Removable Plastic Liners
Item Number :WOD_PLNT02_30X6_DKBN
|Quantity: 1 Planter Box|
|Material: Natural Fir Wood|
|Color: Dark Brown|
|Wood Thickness: 0.25"|
|Feature: Durable and Sturdy Boxes|
|Clear Removable Plastic Liner Included|
- Wood Thickness: 0.25"
- Inner Box size: 29" L x 5.25" W x 5.75" H
- Liner size: 29.5" L x 5" W x 5.25" H
- Bar size: 6.25”L x 1.5” x .25”depth
- Durable and Sturdy Boxes
- Removable Plastic Liner: Yes
- Uses: Succulents, Rustic Weddings, Plants, Flower Arrangements, Gardens, Hanging Floral
- Note: No drain holes in the planter. Can be used outdoors but best to keep dry as it is not treated. Use liner to prevent major wood damage when adding soil/wet items.
- Due to it’s nature, each box will vary in color and texture.
- This listing is for wood box (pot, planter). Flowers and greenery not included.
Used this for a succulent planter
This planter was the right length and width, but a bit too high/tall for my succulent planter. Nonetheless, I have used it and it is a nice centerpiece for my dining room table. I wouldn’t grade the quality of workmanship as excellent, but I would grade it as average. The price was right, however, for planters this size you can pay up to $100.
These planters were perfect for my deck. Really like the plastic liners! Keeps the wood from rotting!
We love them. They are much darker than in most of the pictures but still nice. One of them arrived damaged but the company replaced it right away.
Shipping came on time and undamaged, product as described. They are super cute and lightweight. I drilled holes in the bottom for drainage.
Review of boxes
Mine are really dark compared to the picture above.
Smoked Brown Rustic planter box
It's light weight I didn't expect that because it said wood . But I love it I put it on my kitchen wall for growing herbs.I lined with my planters ( but it has a lining ) I'm loving it. Thank-you
Good! Waited a long time, but I understand with covid 19