39" Blush Rose Gold Real Ostrich Feather Fringe Trim With Satin Ribbon Tape
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
Decorative Feather Fringe
Give your crafts and DIY decorations a whimsical creative look with these all Natural Ostrich Feather Fringe Trims. Perfect for accenting and decorating, these soft, supple, and thin feathers are individually strung along a 1 cm satin trim. Showcasing the plumy refinement of natural feathers, these dyed feathery fringes will add a dash of quirky appeal to your costume designing, wedding decor, flower bouquet accenting, art and craft projects, hat decoration, etc.
Natural Ostrich Feathers
Safe and toxic free for decoration, these feather are natural and have been thoroughly screened and sterilized through high temperature and UV disinfection. These handmade feather fringes are sewn onto satin trim to make your crafting and designing tasks easy and hassle-free. Either glue the feather trim on your vases, cake stands, candles, invites, handicrafts, etc. to give them a fanciful touch, or sew on your dresses, costumes, and masks for that mystic effect.
Costume & Craft Decoration
Offering a plethora of creative crafting possibilities, use these feathers trims in Costuming, Crafts, Fashion Accessories, Floral Arrangements, Hair Accessories, Home Décor, Garment Manufacturing, Mask Making, Millinery, and Wedding Decoration.
- These Satin trim feathers can be used as Cake stand decors, dream catcher, mask, feather garland, and decorating for wall art, boho themed party, baby shower, nursery, birthday party, Christmas party.
- Use for many DIY projects as decorative craft feathers.
- They’re real feather set, so feathers may vary in size and shape.
- Perfect for Weddings Decoration, for Dresses and other Craft Decor
Steps to Clean the Feathers:
- Fill the bucket or tub with warm water.
- Add a small amount of Woolite and agitate the water to mix.
- Swish the feathers around the water. Do NOT scrub the feather as this will damage them.
- Rinse by swishing in clean water.
- Reshape the feathers.
- Dry with a blow dryer on a low setting.
Note: As they are natural feathers, they may vary in sizes and shape.