39" Champagne Bottle and Goblet Mylar Foil Air Helium Balloons Set
|Quantity: 1 Set of Champagne Bottle and Goblet Balloons|
|Material: Mylar Foil|
|Bottle Height: 39"|
|Bottle Width: 19"|
|Goblet Height: 39"|
|Goblet Width: 17"|
|Double Sided Print|
|Ships Uninflated. Reusable, can be deflated for re-usage.|
|Ideal for Engagements, Weddings, Bridal Showers, Anniversary Party|
|All sizes are approximate measurements|
|Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.|
Champagne Bottle and Goblet Balloons
Big Celebrations call for Big Decorations; like our Giant Mylar Aluminum Foil Helium Balloons that are shaped in exciting Champagne Bottle and a Goblet form. These fun shaped and super-sized balloons are perfect for birthday party, weddings, anniversary, bar, concert, season holidays, cheer celebrations and any other festive event.
Giant Mylar Foil Helium Balloons
Make your party a big hit with our BIG balloons that are made from high quality aluminum foil to give you a long lasting decorative accent. Huge champagne bottle and a goblet is a picture perfect combo to add a celebratory glitz to your special celebrations.
Party BalloonsInflate these easily with our Balloon Hand Pumps or Portable Electric Air Blower Balloon Pump Inflators and create DIY Balloon Arches, Balloon Columns, Balloon Centerpieces, and Balloon Banners by clipping the balloons together with our Balloon Buckle Clips. Float these in the air or stick to the wall, roof, and fixtures to create cheerful party ambiances.
- Auto Seal: Yes
- Can be pumped with either Air or Helium
- Air will stay in Mylar Foil Balloon for a LONG time. Can stay afloat with helium upto 2-3 days
- These Mylar Balloons can be reused if deflated with the Straw Method. Folded and stored away till next used
- Uses: Great for Wedding, Summer Hawaii Luau Party, Anniversary, Engagement, Birthday, Baby Shower, Halloween or Christmas Party Decoration.
- Insert a drinking straw into the opening of the Mylar balloon
- Slowly squeeze the Mylar balloon until you feel air being released through the straw. If air is not being released, you have not inserted the straw far enough.
- Slowly fold the balloon until all the air is removed.
- Once the balloon is completely deflated simply fold and store it in a convenient location.