39" Mint Real Turkey Feather Fringe Trims With Satin Ribbon Tape
|Qty: 1 Turkey Feather Trim|
|Material: Natural Feather | Satin|
|Fringe Length: 39''|
|Fringe Height: Between 3" ~ 6" (Approx.)|
|Satin Trim: 1/2"|
|Feathers are clean and sanitized, no smell. Ready to be used.|
|Used In: Craft decoration, boho themed party, baby shower, nursery, birthday party, christmas party, wedding|
|Note: As they are natural feathers, they may vary in sizes and shape.|
|All sizes are approximate measurements|
|Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.|
Decorative Craft Feather
Give your crafts and DIY decorations a whimsical creative look with these all Natural Turkey Feather Fringe Trims. Perfect for accenting and decorating, these soft, supple, and thin feathers are individually strung along a satin trim. Showcasing the plumy refinement of natural feathers, these dyed feathery fringes will add a dash of quirky appeal to your costume designing, wedding decor, flower bouquet accenting, art and craft projects, hat decoration, etc.
Handmade Feather Fringes
Safe and toxic free for decoration, these feather are natural and have been thoroughly screened and sterilized through high temperature and UV disinfection. These handmade feather fringes are sewn onto satin trim to make your crafting and designing tasks easy and hassle-free. Either glue the feather trim on your vases, cake stands, candles, invites, handicrafts, etc. to give them a fanciful touch, or sew on your dresses, costumes, and masks for that mystic effect.
Perfect Indoor Outdoor DecorationOffering a plethora of creative crafting possibilities, use these feathers trims in Costuming, Crafts, Fashion Accessories, Floral Arrangements, Hair Accessories, Home Décor, Garment Manufacturing, Mask Making, Millinery, and Wedding Decoration.
- These Satin trim feathers can be used as Cake stand decors, dream catcher, mask, feather garland, and decorating for wall art, boho themed party, baby shower, nursery, birthday party, christmas party.
- Use for many DIY projects as decorative craft feathers.
- They’re real feather set, so feathers may vary in size and shape.
Steps to Clean the Feathers:
- Fill the bucket or tub with warm water.
- Add a small amount of Woolite and agitate the water to mix.
- Swish the feathers around the water. Do NOT scrub the feather as this will damage them.
- Rinse by swishing in clean water.
- Reshape the feathers.
- Dry with a blow dryer on a low setting.