4" Premium Square Glass Florist Vases
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
Quantity: 1 Glass Vases
Material: Heavy Duty Glass
|Style: Hand Blown Square Glass Vase|
|Total Height: 4"|
|Overall Width: 4"|
|Glass Thickness: 4mm|
Made from heavy duty and high quality see-through glass, our stylish range of decorative vases makes an ideal adornment and eye-catching decorative accents for any party or home Decor.
Our hand blown cube vases with their thick walls and weighted base will give a modern twist to any floral or centerpiece decoration. These glass centerpiece block vases will instantly add flair and visual appeal to any ordinary party or table setting.
This size is perfect for short seasonal flowers; fill with jelly filler balls or acrylic ice crystals of your theme color and top with a submersible LED or a floating candle to create exotic decorative accent. For an even more luxurious look and feel, swathe our satin or organza ribbons around with a cute bow or a flower to make an ethereal party favor or a votive candle holder
- Total Height: 4"
- Overall Width: 4"
- Glass Thickness: 4mm
- Top choice for flower shops & wedding planner.
- Each vase is hand-crafted, some slight variations between each may occur.
- Uses: Perfect for Wedding, Party, Banquet, Decoration, Bridal and Baby Shower, Graduation, Prom Decorations, Home, Office, Hotels, Restaurants, Anniversaries, Catered Events and Memorable Housewarming or Wedding Gift.
- Note: Despite durable boxes and careful shipping, damages in transit are sometimes unavoidable.
- If it happens, we reserve the right to either replace or refund at our discretion.
- This item not suitable for Int'l Shipping. To our international customers, please order at your own risk.
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.