48FT Waterproof Connectable Hanging Outdoor/Indoor Patio Electric String Lights With 18 Incandescent Warm White S14 Glass Light Bulbs
Item Number :LED_BALL12_48FT_CLR
|Quantity: 1 Set of Incandescent String Lights|
|Material: Plastic, Glass|
|Bulb Color: Warm White|
|Style: Incandescent Style String Lights|
|Total Length: 48FT|
|Bulb Type: S14 Incandescent Bulb|
|Bulb Size: 3.25"H x 1.75" Diameter|
|Total Bulbs: 18pcs (Including 3 Spare Bulbs)|
|Distance Between Bulbs: 3FT|
|Power Source: 120V Plug|
|Waterproof Grade: IP65|
|Instruction Manual: Included|
|Features: Connectable, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Weatherproof and Portable size for easy carrying and storage|
|Comes unassembled, Easy Assembly.|
|This UL Classified S14 Bulbs are made of Glass. Handle with care|
- The String Light has a connector and a 2-Prong Plug at the ends. Bulb - Connector Distance is 9", while Bulb - Plug Distance is 4.5".
- Can use upto 3 Sets for connection.
- These light strands are connected in parallel, so one bulb broke or burnt won’t affect the rest bulbs.
- The string lights are dimmer compatible, it can be used on a dimmer
- Can REPLACE Bulbs with Spares included or the Bulb Type specified
- Tips: Light bulb is made of glass. Please install strands first at the desired location then put bulbs into sockets to avoid damaging.
- Uses: Perfect decoration for balcony terrace, garden, Bistro, pergola, gazebo, tent, barbecue, city roof, market, cafe, umbrella, dinner, wedding, birthday, party etc.
- light bulbs
Very good quality. I would say the best quality, wire/connection, light bulbs. Excellent purchase
Very nice but not quite as advertised
In the advertised initial title for these lights it is stated that they are LEDs so I felt a little like it was a bait and switch. But they are nice and lit up my sukkah very well. There was one glitch in the lighting and that is the very last light does not work and is completely dead (my husband tested it with an electricity testing tool). So overall they do the job quite well but whoever types the information needs to be accurate in what is written and there should be some more efficient product testing before they are sent to the customer.