Buffalo Plaid Tablecloth | 90"x132" Rectangular | White/Red | Checkered Polyester Linen Tablecloth
- The Perfect Picnic Inspired Buffalo Plaid Tablecloths line is the perfect go-to for all our picnic inspired moments.
- How to Care: Warm water wash, bleach safe. Low temp dry. Can be reused again and again, easily over 100 times.
- Material: 100% polyester, stain & wrinkle resistant.
- Measurements: Width - 90" x Length - 132"
- Thickness: 200gsm (grams per square meter)
- Seamless, 1 pc design. Edges are hemmed.
- Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.
- All sizes are approximate measurements
Now you can relish that spring picnic feeling any time anywhere with our Perfect Picnic Inspired Checkered Polyester tablecloths. The inspiring and recreational Buffalo Plaid Tablecloths design brings back the memories of happy picnic times in gardens and by the river side. Create a peaceful and serene party ambiance with our luxury Polyester Buffalo Plaid Tablecloths fashioned in chic checkered design to exude positive energy and a classy look to your tabletops. Enjoy eat al fresco time with your friends and family wherever your heart desires!
Decorations not included
How to Care: Warm water wash, bleach safe. Low temp dry. Can be reused again and again, easily over 100 times.
Material: 100% polyester, stain & wrinkle resistant.
Width - 90"
Length - 132"
Seamless, 1 pc design. Edges are hemmed.
- BBQ sauce
- dinner party
The tableclothes and the runners are perfect, the colors are bright and beautiful. I love them
These arrived timely and are high quality. We used them for an Italian themed dinner party and they looked lovely.
They worked great and wash up wonderfully
High quality for both products and services
Price was great! Delivered quickly. I used the linens and washed them and they are good to go! Thanks
Great value!! Great quality!!
The tablecloth has a nice weight and is the given size. Hope to enjoy it for years to come.
this item came too late and I asked for a refund and never got an answer