Set of 2 | 9" Milk Bottle Shaped Gold Metal Flower Stand with Clear Glass Test Tube Vase, Geometric Vase
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
Quantity: 2 Metal Vases with 2 Glass Tube Holders
|Material: Metal Frame | Glass|
|Style: Geometric Vase-Shaped|
|Metal Frame: 9" H x 5.5" W|
Glass Thickness: 2-3mm
|Glass Tubes are removable|
Metal Flower Stand
Create an elegant juxtaposition between sparse gold polished wire, crystal glass tubes, and refreshing flowers or plants in our modern range of Nordic style Iron Vases. Featuring artistic wire framing and whimsical milk bottle shaped formation with a clear glass tubes nestled beautifully in the center, this Iron Line Votive Vase Plant Holder is a great decorative accent for indoor and outdoor use.
Glass Test Tube Vase
A romantic addition to your bedroom or living room space, and perhaps the most ideal gift for your friends and family. Impart a revitalizing flair to your home and party ambiance by placing water plants or flowers in the glass tube holder. For an eye-catching display, pair this retro beauty with our Nordic style Votive Holders, Vases, Plant and Flower Holders, and Wire Frame Centerpieces.
Sleek and stylish, this modish Golden Line Vase doubles as a gorgeous accent piece and practical addition to your wall and table décor. Featuring heavy duty metal construction and glistening gold luster, this beauty will add charm and warmth to any space.
- Plants not included, item is for Vase and Tube only.
- How to Care: Wipe it with a paper towel or a wet cloth. As the Glass material feature, please avoid collision and scratch with hard objects.
- Suitable for artificial flowers or real plants like daisy, rose, bamboo or any wild grass and flowers.
- Perfect for home, kitchen, office, room, bar, washroom, hotel and so on. Also makes a great gift for the holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, housewarming, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries.
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.