Set of 2 | Clear Glass Apothecary Buffet Party Favor Candy Jars With Snap On Lids - 10"/12"
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
|Quantity: 2 Pcs|
Glass Apothecary Jars
Modern shapes coupled with crystal glass clarity make these stylish jars a perfect decorative display for any space and occasion. Fashioned from premium quality sturdy glass and modeled elegantly in tempting trumpet shape with a removable lid featuring a cute ball holder, these pretty jars are a real treat to the eyes.
Candy Buffet Containers
These canisters are not only visually attractive but highly versatile as you can use these to glam your dessert and candy tables up by filling multi-colored sweets and treats, as decorative display canisters for your kitchen counter storing rice, sugar, spices, and even pasta.
Containers with Lids
A little bit of luxury to your bathroom space by displaying mini soaps, cotton balls, cotton buds, and other accessories. Gift this crystal duo as a wedding gift or housewarming gift to your friends or fill with sand and sea shells to make an adorable beach-theme wedding centerpiece.
- Perfect use for Stylish Counter-top Storage, Organizing Your Craft Room, Mantel Worthy Decor, Decorate Your Bathroom and Kitchen.
- How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Change liquid contents of glass container frequently. This will help preserve the products finish and avoid film build-up.
Note: Refer to the following chart for measurement details: