Set of 3 | Clear Glass Cylinder Apothecary Party Favor Candy Jars With Snap On Lids - 7"/9"/10"
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
Apothecary Candy Jars
Bring a little taste of lavish, contemporary design to any space with our charming clear glass jars. This 3 Piece Round Glass Canister Set with ball style lids is an ideal way to showcase a wide variety of products in attractive colors, shapes, and sizes.
Jars With Lids
Fill with all one color for cohesive cuteness or add multicolored and shaped sweets for a contrasting appeal. These versatile sturdy glass jars are a perfect choice for candy buffets and dessert tables in special occasions like weddings, birthdays and other events as well.
Glass Candy Jars
Make a perfect decorative display for kitchen counter to store flour, sugar, nuts, pasta, and home-baked delights or as a luxurious addition to your bathroom shelf, displaying mini soaps, cotton buds, and other accessories.
- Product Material: Glass
- Color: Clear
- Qty: 3 Pcs/Order
- Jar Diameter (All Sizes): 3.5"
- Jars' Heights
- Small: 7"
- Medium: 9"
- Large: 10"
- Perfect use for Stylish Counter-top Storage, Organizing Your Craft Room, Mantel Worthy Decor, Decorate Your Bathroom and Kitchen.
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Change liquid contents of glass container frequently. This will help preserve the products finish and avoid film build-up
Note: Refer to the following chart for measurement details: