44" 3-Tier White Wooden Plant Stand, X-Frame Display Shelf Accent Rack
42" 4-Tier Metal Ladder Plant Stand With Natural Wooden Log Planters
42" 3-Tier Metal Ladder Plant Stand With Natural Wooden Log Planters
2 Pack | 6ft Faux Potted Bird of Paradise Plant
16" Green Artificial Boxwood Topiary Ball Tree In White Planter Pot
3 Plant Set | 9" Mini Potted Artificial Eucalyptus, Rosemary and Boxwood Faux Planter Collection
2 Pack | 5" Silver Brush Textured Ceramic Square Indoor Plant Pots, Cube Shaped Flower Box
2 Pack | 6" Gold Textured Round Ceramic Flower Plant Pots, Cylindrical Bell Shaped Metallic Gold Brushed Planter Pot
Bring an idyllic charm to your event decor with gorgeous and attractive planters imbuing grace and elegance to the event design. Available in a variety of materials and styles these planting pots such as wooden planter boxes, plants with pots, and decorative planters will add a touch of rejuvenation to your indoor or outdoor events.
If you want to impart magnificence and opulence to your wedding aisle decor then spread a white satin aisle runner and arrange pretty blooms in pedestal flower pots like our white crystal beaded French inspired pedestal stands placing them on both sides of the aisle to exude luxury and grandeur.
Whereas to create a simple yet striking rustic-themed wedding entrance, place lantern holders and display LED candles and blooms along with foliage in stylishly stacked rustic brown wooden crates for a ravishing entryway decor.
Planning a garden-themed baby shower? Arrange mini potted artificial boxwood topiary and artificial succulents in stump planter pots on the dessert table and display your Terracotta small planter favor jars on a white wooden display shelf for an amazing setup.
Bring a refreshing appeal to your space with tableclothsfactory’s gorgeous range of planters. So what are waiting for? Visit our online store today and grab your favorite planter pots now!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How can I decorate my planter ?
Ans: Sometimes it can feel like a plant pot isn't good enough, as if it doesn't deserve to house your beautiful foliage. But that's a problem you can easily solve. All you have to do is figure out how to liven up those unattractive flower pots with simple decorations so they look exactly how you want them to be.
One of the simplest and most affordable is by using plain hemp rope and wrapping it tightly around the pot's exterior surface to produce a unique and rustic aesthetic. To make a more personalized design, incorporate beads or other small ornaments and glue them on the rope. Fabric or lace is another option. Simply apply glue to the part of the planter pot you want to cover, then lay the fabric or lace on top.
There are actually numerous ways to get creative with your designs and turn basic plastic pots for plants into works of art. Make everyday pots and containers look fantastic with countless creative ideas for planters using glitter, pom poms, popsicle sticks, paint, markers, burlap, ribbon, and other embellishments that are readily available in your home.
2. How to secure artificial plants in pots ?
Ans: Artificial plants that look real are a cost-effective alternative to real plants. They are a simple way to add color and vibrancy to any space and they will last for years with very little maintenance. Some artificial plants come pre-potted in a small portable container, making re-potting even easier, and the planting pot just serves as a beautiful sleeve around the base.
Pot plants in plant containers that match the aesthetic of your home elevate the way you decorate with them. Use pieces of floral foam or a few inches of soil as filling material to help stabilize the arrangement. The idea is to fill your plant container with enough volume or weight to make the arrangement more solid.
To complete the look and hide any indication that your plant isn't real, consider using preserved moss, sand, polished stones, marbles, or even glass beads as decorative embellishments. For an angular effect, use slate chippings or decorative aggregates.
3. What to put in planters besides plants ?
Ans: Our planters and pots come in a variety of materials, shapes, sizes, and colors, making them a flexible indoor and outdoor décor component. Decorative plant pots are typically used to hold beautiful flowers and plants. However, these pots for planting can be utilized for a multitude of purposes, and creative people have converted them into useful household goods. Some suggestions are:
- Bathroom Organizer - Use our gold rim marble ceramic pots as a receptacle for cotton swabs, cotton balls, and other small items. These cute planters are also perfect for holding makeup brushes and will help keep your dresser organized.
- Storage Bins - Declutter a specific area in your home by using any of our 6” decorative planters to keep mail, notes, keys, and other small items. Sort them into different colored pots – keys and loose coins goes in one, mails go in another, and so on.
- Condiment Holder - You can keep your condiments, napkins, and utensils clean and easily accessible in one place with a wood flower pot. It's far more enticing than simply arranging them on the table.
- Serve Dessert or Side Dishes - Cupcakes and other delectable sweets can be served in our miniature plastic flower pots. To add a pleasant touch to your next dinner party, use these small terracotta planting containers to store side dishes like dips and other delicious gourmet delicacies like guacamole, pico de gallo, and bean dip.
- Make a Beverage Cooler - Instead of an unsightly tub, use our easy-to-assemble pedestal column flower plant stand pot to contain your beverages and ice. This large pot for plants appears to be more attractive and portable, allowing you to take it to the pool or the BBQ.
4. Where to buy planters ?
Ans: All you need is the perfect pots and planters to improve your indoor greenery. And the best place to go for all your planter and flower pot needs is at TableclothsFactory.com! Find a trendy variety of flower planters, unique planters, and pots with plants for your décor needs.
Our collection of affordable decorative flower pots includes casual ceramic and cement plant vases, lightweight plastic garden planters, wooden pots for flowers, and more, in a variety of styles, colors, and materials for indoor and outdoor plant displays. Choose small terracotta garden pots to fill with a small cluster of succulents or large plastic patio planters to display ornamental plants and trees in a formal arrangement.
You'll also find PVC porch planters that will protect your indoor or outdoor plants from the elements – perfect for the patio or garden. We carry a wide range of quality planters that will help you create lush, green environments indoors and out. You can use these plant pots for sale to make an amazing display on your tabletops or hang them on the wall or by the window for a fresh look.