Linen care instructions
Care of our tablecloths are very easy. If well cared for, our products can last for many many years to come.
• Satin/Organza/Flock/Animal print Fabrics - Due to the delicate material, dry clean should be used only.
• Lamour/Crinkle/Pintuck Fabrics - Can use machine, gentle cycle, cold water, low temperature dry. We highly recommended hand wash and hang dry to avoid wrinkles and prolong life of product.
• Polyester Fabrics - Easy Laundering on Home Washers. Machine wash cold, low heat dry, remove promptly, hang to minimize wrinkles and prolong life of product
• Bleach can be used for our WHITE tablecloths/overlays/runners/sashes, but not recommended for COLORED tablecloths. Mixing dark/bright colors with whites is not recommended.
• As long as bleach is not used, our COLORED tablecloths will not fade, even after dozens of uses/washings.
• Stains should be washed as soon as possible to avoid them locking in and becoming permanent.
• WARM water with a regular detergent should be when put into washing machine to avoid fading colors
• Similar to regular clothing, remember to always wash with similar colors.
• When put into dryer, do not use HIGH temperature settings as it may lead to possible shrinkage, use tumble dry LOW
• Iron with LOW heat if still have any wrinkles
• It is recommend that they be removed from dryer while still warm. This is to minimize excessive wrinkles.
• Products can then be ironed with low heat to get out any wrinkles that are left. They should then be folded and put away for storage.