105 Pack | Gold, Pink and White DIY Balloon Garland Arch Party Kit
Item Number :BLOON_KIT04_PKBL
|Quantity: 105 Balloon Garland Kit / Order|
10" Balloon Packs
5" Balloon Packs
Balloon Garland Kit
|Colors: Gold | Pink | White|
|Shape: Sphere Balloon|
|Need to create static for the confetti balloons to stick to sides|
- Float Time is about 10 hrs. for the 10" balloons. Blow balloons up with helium closer to the time of event for it to last.
- The 5" balloons will likely not float due to the size of the balloon and the amount of helium it occupies.
- Uses: Perfect for baby shower, weddings, graduations, anniversaries, corporate events, engagements, BBQs, photo shoots and more!
- High Quality: These balloons are made of latex material, strong and durable enough to inflate for decoration, safe to use.
- CHOKING HAZARD: Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
How To Make Balloon Garland:
- Inflate all balloons with air and tie a knot using Balloon Tying Tool.
- Insert balloon lips into decorating strip holes and gently pull balloon knots through the holes to secure. Alternate balloon colors and sizes and skip holes as needed on decorating strip as you attach balloons.
- Use the dot glue makes it easy to fill the gap of balloons with smaller balloons.
- Tie a long piece of ribbon to an empty hole at each end of the decorating strip and hang garland against a wall or from the ceiling.
NOTE: Total length depends on the setting of balloons. DIY item, total length may vary!
Mother’s Day Event
The product was excellent and it was easy to assemble and it made a beautiful arch over the doorway and we paid very little for it. It is definitely worth the money and you will be very pleased with the product should you decide to purchase it. And because we did not want the gold balloons that came with it we replaced the balloons with our colors and it still turned out to be cost effective.
Did not use yet