12 Pack | 11oz Clear Glass Party Favor Milk Bottle Jars With Screw On Lids
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
Bottles With Lids
Mimicking the classy look of traditional Milk Bottles that milkman would leave on the doorstep, these Clear Glass Bottle Jars are a perfect way to add a vintage feel and look into your daily household or party tables.
Glass Favor Bottles
The versatile uses of this glass milk bottles offer endless possibilities to inspire others; fill this with candy or other favors and top with a ribbon to present as a bridal, wedding, or holiday craft gift, create colorful centerpieces and tabletop decoration by filling with acrylic ice crystals, pearl beads, diamond crystals, jelly beans, or for a much exotic effect, place a color changing LED and let the world be captivated by such surreal presentation!
Crafted from high grade glass, these bottles provide best storage for acidic liquids like vinegar, wine, lemonade, and marinades. The size is just perfect for your fridge door storage, while screw-on metal lids ensures long lasting freshness of your bottled drinks.
- Made from high quality clear glass
- Serve up your favorite cold drinks in a quirky new style with the Milk Bottle Drinking Glass Set.
- Designed in the shape of retro milk bottles, the set offers a unique way to serve up milkshakes, cocktails, smoothies and soft drinks
- The bottles can also be used as a stationary tidy, as a vase or for decoration.
- Sale is for glass bottle only, other decorative accessories not included
- Can be used as a stationary tidy, as a vase or for decoration
- Perfect for BBQs, Garden Party, Weddings, Picnics, Beach Trips, Stationary Tidy, Vase and more! Great gift idea
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Change liquid contents of glass container frequently. This will help preserve the products finish and avoid film build-up.