90"x156" Orange Polyester Rectangular Tablecloth
- Quantity: 1 Rectangular Tablecloth
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Color: Orange
- Size: 90"x156"
- Stain & wrinkle resistant, machine washable
- 1 piece, seamless design
- Hemmed edges for an exquisite look.
- Gives floor length hang on 30"x96" table
- All sizes are approximate measurements
- Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.
Plan as many events as you want and invite as many guest as you desire without even worrying about the expenses and your budget. With our sturdy and economical polyester tablecloths, you can now transform any dining experience into a magnificent feast with an upscale feel and an elite look without breaking the banks. Get inspired by this premium quality polyester tablecloth that opens the gates of creativity and ingenuity. With such a high standard material that can withstand any heavy-duty events and extensive reuse, our durable polyester tablecloth is an ideal choice to enhance the elegance of your party and banquet tables. From the extensive array of colors, you can pick the perfect hue to coordinate with your party theme color. Add a classy touch to your plain tables and table covers by swathing with this seamless beauty. Inspiration is a key factor behind transforming your ordinary event into a dream-like realm of ethereal festivity.
- How to Care: Tablecloths are machine washable. Use warm water wash, low temp dry.
- For Tablecloth only, decorations not included
- Uses: Wedding, Party, Event, Banquet, Decoration
The length the tablecloth will hang on your table will depend on the size/height of your table. Please use our size chart to help you determine the tablecloth size you need.
1' = 12" / 1 foot = 12 inches
Nice bright orange, looks beautiful. Easy to wash, no ironing required.
Muy bueno, no lo he usado pero se que quedar'' perfecto.
The tablecloth us great! It's colorful, easy to clean and long enough that I can drape any table.
This linen was true in color and pretty good quality. I do prefer more opaque linen but for the price this was very good. Looked good and photographed really well.