Galvanized Steel and Wooden Vanity Serving Tray with Metal Handles - 19"x 9"
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
|Quantity: 1 Serving Tray|
|Material: Galvanized Steel | Natural Wood|
|Color: Silver | Gold | Brown|
|Style: Wooden Base with Metal Frame and handles|
|Tray Height: 2.75"|
|Inner Depth: 2"|
|Handle Size: 2" L x 3" W|
Wooden Serving Tray
Ravishing rustic charm fuses with distressed industrial elegance in this Galvanized Metal and Wooden Serving Tray. Serve up pastoral sophistication with this metal and wooden serving tray that is antiqued to the perfection. Boasting bucolic beauty, this unique tray makes a great option for industrial-inspired homes and events.
Metal Handle Tray
Featuring galvanized metal frame and handles with all natural wooden base, this versatile vanity tray fits a wide range of decorating and hostessing needs. From presenting desserts and drinks, to napkins and silverware, this durable decorative tray serves all the best purposes. Use it as a centerpiece for your coffee or kitchen table, or to organize the toiletries and also as a vanity tray.
Steel Vanity Tray
Contemporary and antique at the same time, the beautifully distressed details lend a laid back, vintage look to this fascinating, yet functional tray. Besides making an awesome choice for home and event accenting, this rustic tray can be given as a posh and practical gift for weddings, birthdays, anniversary, and house warming.
- Sale is for Serving Trays only, other decorative accessories not included.
- How to Care:
- For Tray Metal: Use mild soap/detergent/cold water to clean item
- For Wood: dip the cloth in mild soap or detergent dissolved in water, wring the cloth nearly dry, and wipe the area. Rinse and immediately dry with a clean, soft cloth. Oil polishes, cleaners, and furniture oils protect wood by making the surface more slippery; they do not offer a hard protective layer
- These trays are not microwave or dishwasher friendly.
- Perfect for receptions, banquets, and other formal catered events.