Premium Natural Rustic Burlap Jute Chair Sash
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
|Quantity: 1 Sash|
|Material: 100% Jute|
|Length: 108" long|
|Width: 6" wide|
|Serged Edge: Yes|
|Sashes are shipped untied.|
|For sashes only, does not include any other decorations.|
|Buy Sash Buckles|
Jute Burlap Chair Sashes
Showcase your classy taste by dressing up the party chairs with our Faux Linen Burlap Chair Sashes. The bucolic beauty of these textured linens adds a chic countryside charm to your event décor making your rustic moments even more special. Be it for barn style weddings or farmhouse style events, these burlap chair sashes will perfectly complement all your rustic-chic themes.
Wedding Chair Sash
Intricately crafted with sturdy jute fabric, the durable finish of these epic sashes strike the perfect balance of rustic elegance and elite charm when draped onto your banquet chairs, chiavari chairs, and even folding chairs. The earthy tone, burlap texture, and the organic feel of jute instantly draw all the attention as a graceful adornment for the chairs when paired with lace ribbons, bunched-up florals, and sash pins.
Chair Bow Ties
Swathe your party ambiance in a vintage style with our epic chair sashes and make an idyllic style statement to inspire everyone at your event. Simply tie them into bows or creatively drape them on the back of your chairs to match your aesthetic taste while also using hints of rustic elegance on the tables with any of our matching décor accents.
- Quantity: 1 Sash
- Material: 100% Jute
- Color: Natural
- Length: 108" long
- Width: 6" wide
- Serged Edge: Yes
- Sashes are shipped untied.
- For sashes only, does not include any other decorations
- How to Care: Hand wash only. Hang dry, don't use dryer.
- Uses: Wedding, Party, Event, Banquet, Decoration
- Note: Burlap material has an unique smell and is unavoidable. This is not a defect, and is actually indication that this is 100% authentic burlap material. The smell can dissipate some by leaving in open air, but may still be noticeable. Please keep this in mind when ordering.