Set of 2 - 3 PCS Clear Glass Conjoined Test Tube Flower Vase Plant Decoration
Item Number :GLAS_VASE02_CLR
|Quantity: Set of 2 Test Tube Vases (Total 6 Vases)|
|Overall Height: 10"|
|Overall Width: 4"|
|Overall Length: 4"|
|Vase Opening: 1"|
|Glass Thickness: 2-3mm|
|3 Single-Stemmed Vases molded together|
|All sizes are approximate measurements.|
|Due to different light settings, the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.|
Embrace fashion and fancy in the most modern manner by adorning your party and home space with this contemporary style masterpiece. Crafted from heavy duty premium quality clear glass in narrow tube vase frame, and fashioned in modish design by molding three single stemmed vases together, this bedazzling beauty is a perfect blend of whimsy and delicacy.
The very sight of this unique accent piece will leave your guests astonished at the creative aesthetics behind its formation. Adorn with single stem flowers, picks, sprays, succulents, feathers and plants to create one of a kind floral arrangement, or swathe with fairy string lights and fill with multi-colored sand, glitter, acrylic crystals, pearls, and other flamboyant gems to wow your guests manifold!
- 1 Qty: Set of 2 Test Tube Vases (Total 6 Vases)
- Material: Glass
- Color: Clear
- Overall Height: 10"
- Overall Width: 4"
- Overall Length: 4"
- Vase Length: 10"
- Vase Width: 1.25"
- Vase Opening Diameter: 1"
- Glass Thickness: 1/16"
- Total Number of vases: 3
- 3 single-stemmed vases molded together
- All sizes are approximate measurements
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.
- gift item
the table looked beautiful without needing a lot of flowers. i would definitely buy them again, and it's a great gift item.
Unfortunately one came broken...still trying to get a refund or replacement. The picture of the vase is inaccurate....there is not wooden piece as a stand!