24"x6" Whitewash Rectangular Wood Planter Box Set With Removable Plastic Liners
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
|Quantity: 1pc Planter Box|
|Material: Natural Fir Wood|
|Wood Thickness: 0.30"|
|Feature: Durable and Sturdy Boxes|
|Clear Removable Plastic Liner Included|
Inspire rustic chic style in your home and garden decoration, wedding, holiday celebration or party space with this whitewash wood planter box. Versatile and multipurpose rectangular vessels are ideal not only for plants and flowers, but can also be used in your wedding decor as a centerpiece or to collect cards.
Sturdy and Lovely
Lovely whitewashed wooden boxes make an ideal tabletop centerpiece for beach weddings. The included plastic liner easily holds dirt, sand, or vase filler, thus perfect for bedding plants and herbs. This sturdy and hard-wearing planter is environmental friendly and a classy decorative accent, perfect to redefine your venue or event’s style!
Use as a vintage decorative piece at a rustic wedding, filling with flowers, succulents, mason jars, or bouquets, write sweet personalized notes or quotes on the side with chalk or chalk markers, or, enliven your kitchen by using it as an indoor home for flower plants, herbs, or wheatgrass. Utilize it as a perfect storage basket, fill it with fruits, chocolates or gourmet snacks, or put your favorite stuffs in it as a display box on the table or shelf.
- Wood Thickness: 8mm or 0.30 inch
- Box Sizes
- Outer: 24" L x 6" W x 6" H
- Inner: 23.25" L x 5.25" W x 5-7/8" H
- Material: Very Thin and Flexible Plastic
- Size: 23" L x 5" W x 5-38/" H
- Removable: Yes
- Uses: Perfect for Garden Themed Parties, Rustic Weddings, Farm-Style Home Décor, Offices, Backyards, Front Porch, Patios, DIY Terrariums, Succulent Planters, Flower Arrangements, Hanging Floral and Holiday Decorations.
- Note: No drain holes in the planter. Can be used outdoors but best to keep dry as it is not treated. Use liner to prevent major wood damage when adding soil/wet items.
- Due to its nature, each box will vary in color and texture.
- This listing is for wood box (pot, planter). Flowers and greenery not included.