28" | 12 Panel Hanging Ceiling Drapery Hoop Hardware & FREE Tool Kit
Item Number :BKDP_CEIL28
|28" Stainless Steel Center Ceiling Hoop that Brings all 12 Sheer Panels Together in the Center.
|12 Acrylic End Tubes to Spread the Ceiling Fabric at Each End
|Crystal Clear Hinged Polycarbonate Hooks
|C-Hooks for Hanging Drapes
Free Installation Tools Kit: Easy to carry Kit Bag
- 28" Stainless Steel Ceiling 12 Panel Hoop (Opens to allow sheer panels to be attached)
- 12 PCS Acrylic End Tubes with Sheer-Positioning Pins
- Hinged Polycarbonate Hooks Designed to Work with Dropped Ceilings
- Free Installation Tools Kit
Each Ceiling Draping Kit includes:
- 28 Inch Stainless Steel Center Ceiling Hoop that brings all 12 sheer panels together in the center.
- Acrylic End Tubes to spread the ceiling fabric at each end of the panel with position pins.
- Crystal Clear Hinged Polycarbonate Hooks that swings open to lock securely on the metal support bars of dropped ceilings.
- C-Hooks for hanging drapes primarily, however with their large, "easy to hook" C-shaped design, you can use these equally efficiently for supporting chandeliers, ceiling hoops, and other decorative purposes.
- Easy to carry Kit Bag with necessary installation tools, measuring tape, pins etc.
- Uses: Wedding, Party, Event, Photography, Exhibition Decoration, Decorative Accent for Events, Banquet Halls, Corporate Events, Restaurants, Quinceanera, Catered Presentations, Bridal and Baby Showers, Buffets, Trade Shows.
- Note: Listing is for hoop & mounting hardware ONLY, draping in picture is NOT INCLUDED
The kit was just what I needed. The room was so beautiful with the ceiling drapes and the kit helped make it all possible. Ot is easy to use and stores very well.
I love it , I just wish it would let you know how many curtain ceiling panels you needed to order to and how long each panel needs to be to make it look like the picture . But besides that this company is amazing to order from ,
I purchased the draping kit and there was no drapery included
This was odd because the advertisement stated draping hardware kit with free tool kit. I expected the panels to come with it and they didn't.