If you love the glimmer of diamond decorations, then you will appreciate the sparkle and glitz that can be incorporated into your winter holiday decor with rhinestone trim. There are lots of ways to use diamond rhinestone ribbon to accent gifts and areas of your home. You can be as liberal or as deliberate as you want as you make your home into a winter wonderland.
- Diamond rhinestone ribbon is a great alternative to traditional garland. Use your ribbon on your Christmas tree and mantle to create a glittery wonderland appearance.
- Create simple bows of sparkling ribbon to hang as ornaments or to intersperse with mantle figurines.
- Accent your holiday table with big glass bowls filled with a combination of glass bulbs and complementing rhinestone trim ribbon. Nesting the ornaments with the material will create a stunning effect.
- If you want to create really unique diamond decorations, use your sparkly trim to create giant ribbon roses for use in holiday bouquets.
- You can also use this beautiful trim to wrap paper towel tubes filled with treats, providing a glitzy twist to traditional Christmas and New Year’s cracker favors.
Remember when decorating with diamond rolls to coordinate the color of trim with your table setting and decor to really make things shimmer.