Champagne Blackout Curtains | Pack of 2 | 52"x96" Grommet Curtains | Velvet Blackout Curtains
330 GSM Lavender Blackout Curtains | Pack of 2 | 52"x108" Grommet Curtains | Velvet Soundproof Curtains With Grommets
Champagne Blackout Curtains | Pack of 2 | 52"x108" Blackout Curtains | Room Darkening Curtains With Grommets
18 Ft | Terracotta Wedding Arch Drapery Fabric Window Scarf Valance - Sheer Organza
Triangle Sun Shade Sail Hardware Kit | Stainless Steel Installation Kit
Pack of 2 | 5FTx10FT White Premium Fire Retardant Fabric Floral Lace Sheer Curtain With Rod Pockets
8FT x 8FT Iridescent Blue Big Payette Sequin Curtain, Photo Booth Backdrop With Rod Pocket
8ft Crystal Diamond Beaded Curtain with Plastic Rod and Adjustable Hooks
20Ft x 10Ft Sheer Gold Curtain Backdrop With 600 Warm White LED Lights
8Ft H x 8Ft W Gold Sequin Curtains | Photo Booth Backdrop With Rod Pocket
20FT x 10FT Black Metallic Shiny Spandex Glittering Backdrop
20ftx10ft Dual Layer Chiffon And Natural Rustic Burlap Backdrop Wedding Party Photography Event Decoration
2 Pack | Magnetic Curtain Tie Backs For Window Curtains and Drapes - Champagne
4 Pack | 3.5Lb Capacity Silver Metal Heavy Duty Magnetic Hooks, Multipurpose Hanging Hooks
42"-126" | Nickel Finished Adjustable Curtain Rods | Silver | Round Finials
Rectangle/Square Sun Shade Sail Hardware Kit | Stainless Steel Installation Kit
10FT x 10FT x 14FT Ivory Triangle Sun Shade Sail, UV Block Canopy For Outdoor Patio Backyard
Home Curtains, Window Coverings & Treatments
Looking to upgrade your home windows? Curtains are undoubtedly the best window treatments to stylishly revamp your otherwise dull and dreary windows. Whether you want to conceal your windows to keep strangers from peering into your house or you want to harmonize every aspect of your room with your interior design, decorating your windows with our home curtains will surely add an impressive flair to your space.
Available in a wide variety of colors, styles, designs, and fabric materials, choose from our stunning collection of home curtains to elegantly and effortlessly spruce up your space in no time. If you want to add a pop of color to your living room, swap your neutral-colored linen curtains with our vibrant red polyester curtains or blue and white chevron printed polyester curtains to breathe flamboyance into your living space.
In case you’re looking to install curtains for better privacy, opt for our blush leaf embossed blackout curtains that are made of 100% polyester fabric to completely block out the outside view while also adding a graceful look to your room. However, if you’re searching for something light and airy, drape our blush and white cabana print faux linen curtains or rose gold sheer organza curtains to allow the sunlight to filter into the room adding a refreshing feel to your space.
But if you’re all about glitz and glamour, drape sequin curtains or crystal beaded room divider curtains to glam up your room. Are you throwing a house party for your friends? Adorn your curtains with our gold silk tassel string curtains or metallic foil flower curtains or swap out your living room curtains with our shimmering gold sequin curtains to create a lovely backdrop for your photo booth.
Our prime focus at Tableclothfactory is to provide top-quality linens at affordable prices to help you decorate your space with ease. Browse through our exclusive range of cheap curtains and stylishly dress all your home windows to impart class and elegance!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How to choose the right curtains for your home ?
Ans: There are many options available to choose from when it comes to curtains, depending on the type of material, color, size, and texture. That is why it is essential to know the sole purpose of buying window coverings, whether for aesthetics or practical reasons. Check out these awesome tips in choosing the best curtains for your home spaces.
- First of all, determine the length of the curtains you will need by measuring the distance from the curtain rod to the floor.
- Now is the time to choose your preferred fabric.
- Sheer curtains are a great choice if you want a little bit of privacy and lots of light to shine in your space.
- Linen curtains for a timeless beauty that lets in a moderate amount of light.
- Velvet curtains or blackout curtains, if you want solid curtains with a dramatic effect that also blocks light and provides enough privacy.
- Decide on the drapery hardware you will use to hang the curtains. Opt for curtain rods that are usually sized 6 to 12 inches wider than the window to balance the overall look of the drapery.
2. How to put up curtain rods ?
Ans: Along with choosing the correct length of curtain panels, the selection and placement of the drapery rod can make all the difference in the overall appearance of your window treatments. With the right tools and some planning, you will learn how to hang curtains on curtain rods and freshen up your home décor in no time.
- First, mark the location where you want to install the living room curtain rods with a pencil.
- The next thing is to determine where to place the heavy duty curtain rod brackets.
- Once you have decided the second step, you can now drill holes where you have made your marks.
- Once the curtain rod brackets are secured, it is time for you to hang your exclusive home curtains. Opening and closing your newly hung house curtains will determine if the curtain rod hardware has been mounted correctly.
3. How to use curtains to divide a room ?
Ans: Building new walls to divide large areas in your home into small spaces is a long process, and will cost you too much before you realize it. A more affordable alternative to divide your home space is by using our stylish curtains to create partitions.
You’d be surprised how hanging curtain room dividers can actually be if you put a little thought into this design strategy. Take a look at these cool tips on how you can create extra privacy and change the layout of your home space with these curtain room divider ideas.
- Hang neutral curtains that are not too conspicuous, like a beige polyester curtain panel as they are appealing to keep a particular area in your home private.
- Sheer curtain panels can be used to divide a sleeping area and closet space from the rest of your home.
- Use a fire retardant curtain instead of a door to separate the dining room from the hallway.
- Continue the decor by hanging sequin backdrop curtains to divide the dining zone from the kitchen.
- A velvet curtain panel can easily conceal a closet space and make your living space more private.
4. What are the best curtains for a bedroom ?
Ans: Using curtains is one of the straightforward and least expensive makeovers you can do to enhance a room or any interior. But first, you need to consider the overall atmosphere of your room when it comes to selecting the ideal curtain for your sleeping space.
If you want a focal point that provides complete privacy and also saves energy by confining hot or cold air indoors, you can opt for solid blackout curtains with delicate appearances and have an air of opulence and luxury around them like velvet curtains.
If you're looking for a mere backdrop that is durable and won't stretch or wrinkle, then you should go for polyester curtains, which are available in various wonderful colors to complement or add contrast to your bedroom. These bedroom blackout curtains can also prevent light from coming inside your room so you can sleep comfortably at any time of the day.
5. Where to buy curtains online ?
Ans: If you are looking for a go-to online shop for all your window treatment needs, TableclothsFactory has a lot of curtains for home for you to choose from, from full length curtains to light-filtering scarf valances.
At TableclothsFactory you will find a variety of essential home curtain types and colors, whether you're looking for the best blackout curtains for your bedroom or extra gorgeous sheer valance curtains for your living room. Make a statement with your dainty home curtains by going for something with chevron patterns, gauzy textures, or sparkly adornments.
So, what are you waiting for? Check out our great deals on modern home curtains, only here at TableclothsFactory.com, your one-stop-shop for all event supplies and home decor.