Acrylic & Glass Chargers
6 Pack - 12" Clear Blush Plastic Round Charger Plates With Beaded Rim
6 Pack | Rose Gold | 13" Round Baroque Charger Plates | Leaf Embossed Rim
Pack of 6 | 13" Black/Gold Scalloped Edge Acrylic Plastic Charger Plates
2 Pack | Mirror Charger Plates, 13" Glass Charger Plates With Large Pearl Beaded Rim - Silver
2 Pack | 13" Bronze Mirror Glass Charger Plates with Glitter Jeweled Rim
Set of 2 | 13" Round Silver Mirror Glass Charger Plates with Rhinestone Rim
6 Pack | Green Monstera Leaf Vinyl Placemats, Non-Slip Table Mats For Dining - 18"
6 Pack | Rose Gold Metallic Fall Leaf Vinyl Placemats | Blush Non-Slip Table Mats For Dining - 18"
6 Pack | Silver Metallic Vinyl Placemats | Non-Slip Dining Table Mats with Snowflake Design - 18"
6 Pack | Coral Sparkle Placemats Non Slip Decorative Table Placemat, Oval With Glitter Sparkles
6 Pack | Iridescent Sparkle Placemats Non Slip Decorative Table Placemat, Rectangle With Glitter Sparkles
Acrylic & Glass Chargers
Acrylic and Glass Charger Plates will help you upscale your dinner parties, adding elegance to your reception table set up while also serving a functional purpose as you serve your visitor's mouth-watering meal courses. Also known as service plates, under plates, or chop plates, decorative chargers plates are merely ornamental and are not intended to come in direct contact with food. Larger than the average dinner plate, a charger is most commonly used underneath the main plate.
We have acrylic charger plates bold enough to capture attention instantly and beautiful enough to transform any plain tablescape into a regal affair. These gold plastic charger plates bulk embody style and elegance, featuring a textured, reef-like motif and classic round shape. Our acrylic charger plate bulk will lend a contemporary touch to every table setting, style, and décor scheme with ease.
Our acrylic and glass charger plates are manufactured from high-quality acrylic and heavy-duty glass and are sturdier and thicker than their plastic counterparts. These service plates are durable, reusable, and can be used time and time again to impart timeless elegance to your festive events and special occasions. For the events that call for a pop of imperial charm, these centerpieces using charger plates are perhaps the most ideal option.
We also have serene and seaside-inspired designs that make our glass decorative chargers plates the perfect choice for beachside events and outdoor breezy summer functions, but they can also serve to add depth and dimension to your red-carpet events. Impart a dazzling dramatic touch to your signature dishes, desserts, appetizers, and main courses, by presenting them atop these beauties. Pair these unique service plates with our Baroque Silverware and Barware to accomplish that unsurpassed luxe look of lavish dining.
The classiness of our acrylic and glass charger dinnerware does not need to be reduced to just being underneath a dinner plate. They are also ideal as a tray or platter to move around finger foods or desserts, but make sure to put a linen napkin atop the charger to avoid coming in contact with food. You can also group pillar candles collectively to make a chic accent centerpiece. Set floral centerpieces on top of these decorative chargers plates to create a picturesque base.
Service dinner plates have many functional purposes aside from adding beauty and accenting the table decor setting. Not only do they tie the dining table furnishings, create ambiance, and are aesthetically pleasing to the users, these chargers also protect the table linens, especially the tablecloth from getting dirty during service. These loading plates also help keep heat in dishes, as they are placed right under plates and bowls.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the purpose of a charger plate ?
Ans: Charger dishes or service plates are beautiful decorative plates that are used to dress up dinner tables at parties, birthdays, weddings, and other special events. They are mainly designed to get pieces of food and avoid spills and clutter that in some way or another would stain the table linens. Charger dishes also help keep the dishes warm, as they are placed under plates and bowls.
The beauty of a service plate does not need to be limited to just holding a dinner plate. Here are other uses for your chargers:
- Use them as a tray or platter to move around mini appetizers or sweets, but be sure to put a linen napkin above the charger when coming in contact with food.
- Set a group of pillar candles collectively to create a sophisticated centerpiece.
- Place flowering centerpieces on top of chargers to conceive a picturesque base.
2. What can I use instead of charger plates ?
Ans: There are other options to the universal acrylic beaded charger plates or the fancy glass chargers or metal ones depending on the style and level of formality of your catered events, upscale parties, and banquets. For casual dinners, you can utilize pizza pans from thrift stores.
Just pair it with a white plate and a checkered or solid-colored napkin. You can also replace charger dishes with cake boards, paper or lace doilies, and rustic charger plates like wood slabs as long as they match the decor, mood, and style of your party or event.
3. In what material charger plates comes ?
Ans: Decorative charger plates are available in a variety of materials such as acrylic, chrome, faux wood, glass, melamine, plastic, porcelain, rattan, and stainless steel, and can be adorned with materials that can be toxic if ingested, as they are not primarily used for eating and just mainly for food service.
4. How to use charger plates ?
- Choose a unique charger plate that helps complement the decor of your kitchen dining table and adds visual interest to the overall feel of your event. Consider the type of plates, bowls, drink glasses, silverware, serving plates, and bedding you plan to use, then choose a glass charger plate that balances those styles. Don't forget the tablecloth, fabric overlays, flower arrangements, and centerpieces to be placed directly next to the service plates.
- Put a wedding charger plate in the corresponding place of each guest. Place it on top of the tablecloth or placemat, between the arranged cutlery and under the drink glasses. The chargers should be within two feet of each other so that guests have enough elbow room.
- Line up menu cards, napkins with napkin rings, or business cards in the center of the charger plate for use before dinner service.
- When the guests are ready to be served, soup plates, salad plates, and main dishes are placed directly on top of the charger.
- After each course, the service plates must be cleaned or replaced to maintain the purity of the table.