Metal Tile Backsplash & Mirror Mosaic Tiles
10 Panels | 10 Sq.Ft Gold Metal Wall Tiles Peel and Stick Backsplash Rhinestone Studded 3D Wall Panels
10 Pack | 12"x12" Gold Peel and Stick Backsplash Marble Glass Mosaic Mirror Wall Tiles
10 Panels | 10 Sq.Ft Copper Metal Wall Tiles Peel and Stick Backsplash Rhinestone Studded 3D Wall Panels
10 Pack | 12"x12" Gold Peel and Stick Backsplash Mosaic Mirror Wall Tiles
10 Pack | 12"x12" Silver Peel and Stick Backsplash Mosaic Mirror Wall Tiles
10 Pack | 12"x12" Blush | Rose Gold Peel and Stick Backsplash Mosaic Mirror Wall Tiles
10 Pack | 12"x12" Rose Gold Peel and Stick Backsplash Mirror Wall Tiles
10 Pack | 12"x12" Silver Peel and Stick Backsplash Mirror Wall Tiles
Metal Tile Backsplash & Mirror Mosaic Tiles
Whenever you are looking to do a makeover of your backsplash or feature wall, there’s no need to fork out on expensive marble tiles or mosaics – instead, look no further than our collection of Metal Tile Backsplash & Mirror Mosaic Tiles. Thousands of small tiles for mirror wall coverings which are seamlessly attached to a panel that will give you an attractive and affordable alternative to more traditional materials.
Available in a variety of colors and designs, these adorable Metal Tile Backsplash & Mirror Mosaic Tiles offer multiple ways of how you can revamp your home décor. For example, if you want to transform your space into the sea-themed realm, your dreams will come true with our peel & stick natural real sea shell mosaic wall tiles.
Whenever you strive to give your surroundings a groovy feel with gold mirror tiles, rose gold tiles, or silver-colored mirror tiles, we are at your service with our peel-and-stick mosaic mirror wall tiles – these 12x12’’ mirror tiles come in gold, rose gold, and silver.
Meanwhile, our gold backsplash peel-and-stick marble glass mosaic mirror wall tiles will fool your family and friends into believing that these darlings are made of real marble! Whichever option you choose, doubt not, these scratch, splash, and heat-resistant wall coverings are perfect for any space, be it a living room or a bathroom!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to decorate a mirror with mosaic tiles ?
- Gather your materials. For this arts crafts project, you’ll need mirror mosaic tiles of your choice, box knife or a vinyl tile cutter, and a 150 grit sanding block.
- Use a box knife or a vinyl tile cutter to cut your mirror mosaic tile sheets according to the size of your mirror.
- Clean and dry the surface of your mirror.
- Sand the edges of your mirror.
- Begin applying your mosaic tiles by working in small sections until you have covered the boundary of your glass mirror.
- Now you can start enjoying your incredible creation!
2. Can glass mosaic tiles be used outside ?
Ans: Yes, they can also be used in outdoor settings, such as in pools or patios, and even as mosaic art patterns on external walls.
3.What are the characteristics of mosaic tiles ?
Ans: The word mosaic essentially implies a structure that is made up of numerous small pieces of tile. They can come in a wide variety of designs and shades, making them one of the most accessible surfaces on the market to draw more attention to a bare wall or countertop.
4. Do mosaic tile last for a long life ?
Ans: Mirror mosaic tile sheets have a long service life and can be used for decades. But the lifespan of our metal tile backsplash can differ depending on the type of material used and the quality of the panelling installation.
5. How to install tile backsplash in kitchen ?
Ans: Create a focal point by upgrading an old, worn kitchen by installing a metal tile backsplash along the wall. To do this, you will need to:
- Determine how much metal backsplash sheets you need by measuring the wall.
- Prepare the wall by removing appliances. Then, clean the wall and turn off power in any nearby electrical sockets or light switches, and remove the cover plates.
- Prelay your metal wall tiles and mark your starting and endpoints.
- Start installing the backsplash panels from left to right, completing the bottom row first. Strip half of the back off the kitchen backsplash panel and line it up with the counter.
- After installing the first row of metal backsplash, begin installing the top row. Take your time and make sure to align the grout joints before applying pressure with your hands.
- For uneven walls, make adjustments by lining up the grout joints with a utility knife to hand cut the peel and stick backing in between the grout joints of the individual row you wish to adjust. Then, lift the end of that row and reposition.
6. How to measure for backsplash ?
Ans: Multiply the width and height to find the total area in inches, then divide by 144 to find the number of square feet needed. Then divide the area you're tiling by the square footage of one tile to determine how many stainless steel backsplash tiles you need. Round up to the nearest whole number.
7. Can you paint tile backsplash ?
Ans: In case you don't like the color you have chosen, you can just cover it up! The basic and strong shading can come off the peel and stick metal backsplash tiles, but the risk is that you will get bored with it after some time.