Silk Flower Arrangements
Nature Inspired Silk Flower Arrangements
When all you need is greenery and flowers, look no further than our Silk Flower Arrangements collection. Exuding majestic appeal and remarkable enough to ooze a tranquil ambiance, our real touch flowers and Artificial Floral Arrangements are just the perfect choices. Whether its green plants or colored flowers you will have a wide selection to choose from our stores. Perfect for wedding backgrounds & centerpieces, bridal showers, birthdays, christening, etc, our wide selection of affordable faux flowers will have you sorted.
Have your guests welcomed with our stunning cream hydrangea artificial flower garland that you can gently place around their necks as a sign of hospitality for a Hawaiian theme party. Our cheap artificial plants like red tulip artificial flowers will bestow a spectacular look while our artificial bushes like the green/purple UV artificial ivy coleus leaf bushes will create an outdoor feel that you will appreciate.
You can have our EGGcellent surprise glass terrarium candle holder as your table centerpiece for an added beauty to the entire décor. Check out tall artificial plants like the tall pink silk artificial flowers cherry blossoms to give a dramatic effect on the décor.
Create a table runner made of flowers with our red UV protected supersized rose chair garland and have the flowery accent drape your tables. You can also have our 48ft chocolate UV protected rose chain artificial flower garland act as a flowery background for your backdrops or photo background. Our variety of plant stand pots like white crystal studded gold floral plant stand pot will give your flowers a beautiful look. Also available are clear or gold floral plant pots.
Our silk flower arrangements will cater to all your bulk needs at an affordable price. Check out more of our faux flowers and other products at excellent wholesale prices and let our collection guarantee you the best décor offers. Please don’t hesitate to order other items like crystal decorations, fabric bolts, table linen, disposable cutlery/ dinnerware, gift bags, and many other goodies only at TableclothsFactory.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to make a wedding bouquet with artificial flowers ?
Ans: What you will need:
Flowers of your choice
- Figure out what your budget is, what kind of artificial flowers you want, and how many faux flowers you’ll need.
- Set up your workspace. Kitchens are ideal for making a flower prep because clean up is easy, and if you have a lot of counter space, even better! An outdoor space would also work.
- Prep your artificial flowers. Make sure all stem lengths are approximately the same.
- Start putting your silk flower arrangement together. Select 2-4 flowers to be the “base” of your bouquet.
- Bundle the stems and wrap them with floral tape. Make sure there are 1 to 1 1/2 inches of exposed stem visible where you wrap the stems. Leave 4-5 inches of stem exposed at the bottom.
- Build up your DIY wedding bouquet with additional artificial flowers. Add flowers around your pinned flowers to create a bouquet. Envision your bouquet and its focal point, but don’t go too big.
- Mix textures and colors to create an interesting composition. Continuously wrap your bouquet in floral tape while adding flowers.
2. Where to buy artificial flowers ?
Ans: No matter the season, we offer a vast selection of artificial flowers & plants that will provide instant forever lasting beauty wherever displayed. Whether you’re looking for something simple or perhaps a little extravagant, opt for life-like real touch flowers that appear like real flowers in mid-bloom. If you’re looking to get more creative from your end, you can browse our collection of artificial flower arrangements that you can easily mix and showcase with your own favorite faux flowers and greenery.
3. How to fill an outdoor planter with artificial flowers ?
- Fill the planter with whatever you want then cover it up with foam blocks
- Starting from the tallest artificial plant or faux flower, stick them into the foam ensuring that they are sturdy enough to withstand gust from the wind. Depending on your planter you may want to place 2 of whatever you are starting with to create even more fullness.
- Fill in the base around your main flowers with faux plants.
- Add Ivy artificial Ivy bushes and draping wisteria vines. Layer them on top of each other and that's it! You now have a pretty outdoor planter with artificial flowers and flowers.
4. How to make a cascading bridal bouquet with silk flowers ?
Ans: For a bouquet made of silk flowers, you'll need:
- A bouquet holder
- A holder for the bouquet holder
- Silk flowers and foliage
- Wire cutters or secateurs
- Decorative accents (jeweled butterflies, decorative wire, etc.)
- Step 1: Organize Your Faux Flowers
- Step 2: Familiarize Yourself With the Bouquet Holder
- Step 3: Decide on the Dimensions for Your Bouquet
- Step 4: Begin Adding Real Touch Artificial Flowers and Filler to the Holder
Be sure to include some naturally cascading flowers where faux blooms occur along the length of a stem. Using individual real touch flowers (faux freesia flower is popular) to form a cascade is perfectly possible but involves wiring and taping.