12 Pack 11 Oz Clear Glass Favor Milk Bottles With Lids
Item Number :GLAS_JAR06_CLR
Qty: 12 Bottles/Order
Capacity: 11 Oz
Dishwasher safe: Yes
|Great for non-alcoholic and alcoholic cold drinks
|Crafted from strong, high quality glass
|Can be used as a stationary tidy, as a vase or for decoration
|Great gift idea
|All sizes are approximate measurements|
|Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.|
Mimicking the classy look of traditional Milk Bottles that milkman would leave on the doorstep, these Clear Glass Bottle Jars are a perfect way to add a vintage feel and look into your daily household or party tables. Crafted from high grade glass, these bottles provide best storage for acidic liquids like vinegar, wine, lemonade, and marinades. The size is just perfect for your fridge door storage, while screw-on metal lids ensures long lasting freshness of your bottled drinks. Serve your favorite cold drinks, shakes, smoothies in these retro bottles. Perfect for breakfasts, BBQ’s, garden parties, weddings, picnics, beach trips and more! Not just great for liquids, use these clear jars to make unique vases, holding craft supplies or as your core item for being your next great DIY project.
- Made from high quality clear glass
- Serve up your favorite cold drinks in a quirky new style with the Milk Bottle Drinking Glass Set.
- Designed in the shape of retro milk bottles, the set offers a unique way to serve up milkshakes, cocktails, smoothies and soft drinks
- The bottles can also be used as a stationary tidy, as a vase or for decoration.
- Sale is for glass bottle only, other decorative accessories not included
- Uses: Perfect for BBQs, Garden Party, Weddings, Picnics, Beach Trips, Stationary Tidy, Vase and more! Great gift idea
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Change liquid contents of glass container frequently. This will help preserve the products finish and avoid film build-up.
- baby shower
We purchased 300. We added a label: Steuben County Dairy Festival Est. 1957 (in New York) and are giving them out as souveniers. One bottle was broken but otherwise they were great
Love these little bottles! Received them and they were just as advertised. They will be used for a baby shower but I can think of so many other things they can be used for.
After the 1st arrival of the bottles, you could hear broken glasses before you opened the box. The box was returned & another order was delivered. This box also had broken bottles. After contacting the company both times I was refunded the the amount per bottle within a few days. The customer service was awesome. Unfortunately the bottles are not sold individually, I still have to replace the bottles lost from a different store purchase & paying more money per bottle than I initially spent. I do suggest to the company to rethink how they package their breakable items. It would make sense to add additional support to prevent fragile items from breaking during shipment.
Loved!!! Perfect for our graduation party.?
Excellent service, Fast Delivery, Product well packed and Undamaged. very happy customer. looking forward to future orders
Package when deliver had a one whole box of 12 shattered glass and there was. We had 7 boxes of 12 delivered. There was No marking indicating fragile and the box was on its side end at my front door.