12 Pack | Gold Natural Plume Ostrich Feathers Centerpiece Filler - 24"-26"
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
Natural Plume Ostrich Feathers
Big, bold, and beautiful! Our giant natural plume ostrich feathers will give your crafts and DIY decorations a whimsical creative look. Perfect for accenting and decorating, these soft, supple, and thin feathers display the plumy refinement of natural feathers. These dyed feathers will add a dash of quirky appeal to your backdrops, costume designing, wedding decor, flower bouquet accenting, art and craft projects, hat decoration, etc.
Vase Filler Feathers
Bring the vibrancy of natural hues and vitality of jungle beauty into your party space with our all Natural Ostrich feathers. Safe and toxic free for embellishment, our bird feathers are natural and have been thoroughly screened and sterilized through high temperature and UV disinfection. Either fill in jars and vases to make eye-catching centerpieces, or attach to arches, wreaths, cake stands, candles, invites, handicrafts etc. to give them a fanciful touch.
Ostrich Feathers Centerpiece
Soft to touch and versatile in application, use these feathers in Costuming, Crafts, Fashion Accessories, Floral Arrangements, Hair Accessories, Home Décor, Garment Manufacturing, Mask Making, Millinery and Wedding Decoration. Transform your tabletops centerpieces, vases and backdrops, into true masterpieces by decorating them with these beautiful ostrich feathers.
- Note: The colors may vary from the pictures due to lighting and computer resolution.
- Uses: Wedding, Party, Event, Banquet, Vase, Tabletops centerpieces Decoration
Steps to Clean the Feathers:
- Fill the bucket or tub with warm water.
- Add a small amount of Woolite and agitate the water to mix.
- Swish the feathers around the water. Do NOT scrub the feather as this will damage them.
- Rinse by swishing in clean water.
- Reshape the feathers.
- Dry with a blow dryer on a low setting.