16" Long Gold Linked Geometric Tealight Candle Holder Set With Votive Glass Holders
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
|1 Qty: 1 Geometric Candle Holder Set with 3xGlass Holders|
|Style: Geometric Metal Frame|
Glass Holder Dimensions
|Candle Holder Diameter: 2.5"|
Geometric Candle Holder
Inspired by the clean lines of Scandinavian design philosophy, this set of beautiful geometric design glassless terrarium candle holders will create an artful lighting display in any space. Fashioned from sturdy metal in contemporary Nordic designs, this gorgeous set is a perfect addition to any modern home décor palette as well as an eye-catching accent to any event’s candle display.
Votive Glass Holders
Add that finalizing touch of luxury on your event and transform even the plainest reception table into something special. A great option for any type of occasion or just simply adding beauty to your table. Quirky geometric shapes coupled with lustrous metallic sheen make this tantalizing trio a lovely accent piece for home, office, and party décor.
Candle Holder Set
Clear glass insert protects your votive and tea lights from falling over, while a stylish hollow geometric design will create dreamlike dancing silhouettes all around as you light your candles inside. Enhance the elegance of your home, office or party space by placing this sleek geometric centerpiece on the tables and floor, or hang from tree branches, arches, poles, and ceilings.
- Can fill with greenery or small succulents.
- Holders are portable and convenient to use.
- Wedding, Party, Home Decor, Events, Birthdays
- Tealight candle holders, Votive Candle holders, Table centerpieces, DIY succulent terrariums
- Metal candle holder set with Glass holders only, other accessories (like: tealight) are not included
- These are not 3 individual centerpieces. They are connected as shown in picture and can't be separated.
- How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.