2 Pack | 30" Clear Balloon Stand Stick Kit, Balloon Holder Columns
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
|Quantity: 2 Balloon Stand Kits/Bags|
2 Bags Each Contains
|Total Size: 30" H x 6.75" Diameter (Assembled)|
Pole Sizes (Each bag)
Joint Connector (Each bag)
Balloon Cup Holder (Each bag)
|Features: Durable and Reusable|
|Pole fits easily into base and balloon cup holder|
Make your Balloons stand upright without helium with these best quality plastic Balloon Stand Kit. Sturdy plastic construction coupled with broad round shaped base provides a firm support to your balloons, avoiding accidental bumps and blows by wind. Place these atop your tables for a gorgeous display or make stunning floor accents by creating lovely balloon adornments. With our DIY Balloon Sticks Stand, you can easily and quickly make stunning Balloon Decorations and Masterpieces.
Balloon Stick Holder
Knot balloons and slip the knot through the plastic balloon holders’ slits, and fit them over balloon poles. Simply insert the poles into the plastic base to stand the balloons and create beautiful balloon accents, balloon centerpieces, balloon columns, balloon passages, balloon backdrops, table accents, and other cheerful creations.
Balloon Sticks Kit
For a truly amazing Party Decoration, top these with our Mylar Foil Balloons, Metallic Balloons, Latex Balloons, Clear Balloons, and Agate Multi-colored Balloons and wrap the colorful Fairy String Lights around the clear sticks and also the balloons to create magical Fairy-like Party Ambiance.
- Order is for Balloon Holder only. Balloons and Other accessories are not included
- Requires Assembly
- Each Pole can hold maximum size 11" or 12" balloons. Gives enough space for all the balloon poles of the stand
- Can remove a few of the poles if want bigger balloons pass max. size
- Can apply weight on the balloon stand's base if it gets too heavy or use a strong double-sided foam tape. Tape should also help if used outside as centerpiece on tables.
1. Join the (2x) Pole I using the Large Joint Connector. Connect the newly formed pole to the hole located in the center of the Base Stand.
1a. Attach (1x) Large Balloon Cup Holder on top of the Pole
2. Join each (3x) Pole II to each (3x) Pole III each using (3x) Small Joint Connectors. Connect each newly formed pole to any holes around the center of the Base Stand.
2a. Attach (3x) Small Balloon Cup Holders on top of each Pole
3. You should now have (3x) Pole II, (1x) Small Balloon Cup Holder and (1x) Small Joint Connector remaining. You can choose to put each Pole II individually where there are no filled holes on the Base Stand or you can combine a pole using the remaining Joint Connector.
3a: You can arrange the poles however way you'd like. The only thing that cannot be moved is the conjoined the Pole I because there is only one hole that fits it at the center of the Base Stand.