30 Pack | PM 2.5 Face Mask Filter, Activated Carbon Filter Insert With 5 Layer Filtration
- 1 Qty: 30 Filters
- Material: Non-woven melt-blown filter cloth
- Color: White
- Filter Size: 4"L x 3"W
- Filter uses activated carbon filter
- Lifespan for each filter: 5-7 Days
- Provides 5 Layer Filtration
- Suitable for most adults face mask
- Filter is compatible with all the fabric masks ( with/without insert pocket)
- Comes with double sided tape, can use on a fabric mask without insert
- Easy to use : Just tape these replaceable PM 2.5 face mask filters to any Fabric Face Masks
- Skin friendly, breathable and comfortable to wear.
- Filters are not machine washable
- Not Intended For Medical Use
- Activate Carbon filters helps keeping away smells from masks due to multiple use
Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.
All Sales Final. No Returns or Exchanges Allowed
Reduce the risk:
Keep yourself and your loved ones protected from harmful air-borne particles, dust, haze, allergies, pollution, ash, pollen, PM2.5, vehicle exhaust, and fumes by using these replaceable face mask insert filters. Fine particles, or particulate matter 2.5(PM 2.5), refers to tiny particles or droplets in the air that are two and one half microns or less in width. Designed specially to provide necessary respiratory protection from contaminants, these filters will ensure maximum protection and healthy life.
Easy to use:
Perfect to be used with both masks with or without inserts. Double sided tape on edges helps in keeping the filter in place when inserted into a mask pocket, and can even be used on the masks without inserts. Either replace your old filters by inserting these into your mask with insert pocket, or simply stick these on your masks without inserts.
5 Layer Protection:
Offering 5-layered protection and filtration system, these replacement filters effectively keep away from PM2.5 and a range of airborne pollutants. Featuring soft cotton construction, these mask filters are skin friendly, breathable, and comfortable to wear.
Product Features :
- These PM 2.5 activated carbon face mask filters feature a five-layer filter system.
- 1st layer Anti Sticking Cloth, 2nd layer Melt Blown Filter Cloth, 3rd layer Activated Carbon, 4th layer Melt Blown Filter, 5th layer Anti Sticking Cloth.
- Made of cotton to keep your face soft and comfortable.
- The filters are not machine washable.
- It helps prevent fine particles from entering the respiratory track.
- They effectively trap a wide range of airborne contaminants including dust, smoke, pollen, bacteria, etc.
- Can be used during cycling, walking, hiking, jogging, running, skiing, snowboarding, skateboarding, scooting etc. or any indoor and outdoor environments where the air quality may be compromised.
- They are also suitable for social distancing to reduce the spread of respiratory droplets.
- Do Not Share Filters
- We do not accept any returns / exchanges / refund on this product.
- mask everday
- face masks
Quick delivery. Works with every mask even the ones without pocket inserts, but if using with pocket insert double layer is more comfortable than triple layer mask. Great for the extra protection.
I bought 8 packs 2 for each in family. My father ended up with a terrible cough when at his docs office he was explaining that he loves his mask with his mask filter and he is changing it every day and within 2 days already up and going and feels great and owes most of it to your filters. We will be ordering more soon
Well made, ready to use. I wish I knew more about their efficacy.
Nice inserters for any mask that use this product.
The filters seem to function OK. But it took a time or two of use before I identified the sticky tabs which made them easier to install and stay in place. A simple diagram would have helped.
Exactly what I need since I wear a mask everday for work and being out in public.
It took nearly a month to arrive. The filters seem to do as advertised.
Over they are very good. A little stiff but work well as far as I can tell.
Filters fit well in the masks I have. My son, who is a researcher on airborne particles, says they will work well.