3ft 4-Tier Gold Metal Hoop Pillar Flower Stand, Wreath Wedding Arch Table Centerpiece
Item Number :WOD_HOPMET4_3_GOLD
|Quantity: 1 Hoop Pillar Stand|
|Style: 4 Tiered Metal Hoop Centerpiece|
|Overall Size: 36"H x 16"L|
|Pole Thickness: 5mm|
|Assembly Required: Yes. Assembly Instruction Diagram Included|
|Easy to Assemble: Step-By-Step instructions given under Additional Information|
|Features: Durable & Reusable|
|Will need tools to assemble the item|
Equipment/Parts needed for assembly:
- Long Nose Plier/Monkey Wrench (for tightening Washers and Bolt)
Hex Bolts Size:
- Length: 1.25"
- Top/Neck Diameter: 1cm | 0.5cm
- Washers Size: 1cm Outer Dia. x 4mm Thick
- Washer Hole Diameter: 0.5cm
- Assembly Instruction Not Included with the item
How to Assemble:
- Take the base and loosen the screw. Take the large hoop and insert the Pillar End into the base. Use screwdriver to tighten screw on base to secure large hoop in place.
- Take 1xextra small hoop that has 2 sets of holes. You need to align the center set of holes of this hoop to the center set of holes on the large hoop. Fasten each hole with a hex bolt and a washer. Tighten using plier/wrench. There should be 1xset of holes on the diagonal part of the extra small hoop left.
- Take the medium hoop and align any set of holes to the extra small hoop's remaining set of holes. Fasten each hole with a hex bolt and a washer. Tighten using Plier/wrench. You should have 1xset of holes remaining.
- Take 1xsmall hoop that has 1 set of holes and align its holes to the remaining hole on the medium hoop. Fasten each hole with a hex bolt and a washer. Tighten using a plier/wrench.
- Now, you are done. Proceed to use it for whatever occasion you like.