48" Clear Acrylic Floor Vase Flower Stand With Mirror Base, Wedding Column
|Quantity: 1 Set Flower Stand|
|Total Height: 48"|
|Total Width: 10"|
|Inner Height: 47"|
|Top/Bottom Base Size: 10"L x 10"W x 4mm Thick|
|Individual Pole Size: 47"|
|Assembly Required: Yes|
|Top Base is Clear (both sides) and Bottom Base is Mirrored (one side)|
|Need to remove protective plastic film before use|
|All sizes are approximate measurements|
|Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.
High Quality Acrylic Flower Stand
Crystal clear acrylic construction combined with chic rectangular column shape, this floral column is gorgeous and makes your weddings, parties and special events unique. Crafted from high quality clear acrylic with hollow pillar design, our trendy Flower Stands make ideal Wedding Centerpieces, Decorative Vases, Floor Decorations, Cake Table Décor, and Candle display stands.
Reflective Mirror Base
Easy to Assemble
- Max Weight Capacity: 10-15 lbs
- Length of Space between Poles: 7.75"
- Total Leg Inserts: 8pcs
- Base Leg Insert Size: 2"L x 0.75" (Diameter)
- Each pole end has a hole for screw insert
- Each Base has (4x) glued-on Leg Inserts, one for every corner
- Comes Disassembled
- No Instructions Included. Easy to Assemble.
- How to Care: Cleaning acrylic pillar stand should consist of wipe-cleaning with a soft rag or cloth while using a non-abrasive cleaner. For light stains or debris, you can also use canned air or clean water with a microfiber cloth. You should never use window cleaners, cleaning solvents with ammonia, or other chemical sprays as they can scratch or damage your acrylic products.
- Uses: Home decor, Party decoration, Event centerpieces, Dining table centerpieces, Living room decor.
- Leg Inserts are designed to protect the Top and Bottom Panels during transit. They need to be removed prior to installation.
- The Hole Tracing on each end poles guide the screw to go into the pole's ends. To avoid breakage, make sure to not over-screw. A good amount of tightness should be good to avoid over-screwing.