144 Burgundy Paper Mini Flower Roses
Item Number :FLO_PAP_ROS_BURG
|QTY: 12 Bushes / Order|
|Total Flowers: 144 (12 Roses / Bush)|
|Material: Paper and Wire stem|
|Flower Size: 0.6" to 1"|
|Cut the tie to have 12 pretty individual paper flowers|
|All sizes are approximate measurements|
|Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.|
Adorn your party ambiance and wedding decor with these lovely paper roses. The artfully handcrafted roses look amazingly real, thus create a paradise garden atmosphere. Accentuate your flower arrangements, garlands, gift wrappings, favor making, table decor, or simple home adornment with these sweet paper blossoms. These are long lasting and never wilt. Perfect for crafting, favor making, corsages, & gift wrapping. These will look gorgeous on invitations..
- QTY: 12 Bushes / Order
- Total Flowers: 144 (12 Roses / Bush)
- Material: Paper and Wire stem
- Color: Burgundy
- Flower Size: 0.6" to 1"
- Craft flowers, not fresh flowers.
- Cut the tie to have 12 pretty individual paper flowers
- The wire allows you to bend the flowers to any angles and make the shape that you like
- The paper flowers may get a little shaped from shipping however a little hand adjusting the petals will make them look great
- Best Used For: Vase Centerpiece, DIY Floral Decors, Wedding Event, Tablescapes, Sewing, Scrapbooking, Hair Bows, Applique, and Holiday Ornament
- All sizes are approximate measurements
- Note: Sale is for Paper Flowers only, other decorative accessories not included
- zillion colors
- craft stores
These are hard to find. All the little mom and pop variety and craft stores are gone so I went hunting and found these in a zillion colors at tableclothfactory.com who would have thought that. I was so excited to find these. The price for a package of 144 was less than a package of 5 at a major craft store. They are well made.
I honestly was not expecting tiny flowers. Even though not what I expected we improvised the decorations. These mini flowers may be used in a votive as the vase. The quality was great. Sturdy and easy to manage.
They were smaller then I thought they would be, but because of the long stems I poked them through the tablecloths and had the full length skirts of the tablecloths at the head tables eye popping with all these little burgundy buds .......hope all of that made sense lol