Candle Holders & Accessories
Candle Holders & Accessories
Light up your home, office, party, or any event with our captivating collection of candle holders. Made from superior quality material, these candle holders bear the mark of excellence of master craftsmanship. Pair these candle holders with our exciting collection of candle accessories for an extra special effect.
Available in different sizes and shapes, elegant candle holders such as wooden candle holders, glass candle holders, wall candle holders, and pillar candle holders are hugely popular. You may choose handcrafted Rose Gold Mercury Glass Candle Holders with mercury finish for soothing relaxing effect on mind. Opting for pink colored original ostrich feathers like Gold Natural Ostrich Plumes Wholesales is a perfect way to create the synergic effect using the combination of two similar items.
If you want to wish someone with style, choose our Metallic Latex Balloons. Available in funky shapes, fun colors, and festive themes, these balloons will transform any plain place into a glorious fiesta. There are several others elegant accessories that you can choose for your upcoming event along with the premium candle holders. Tableclothsfactory invites you to take a look at the complete collection.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How to decorate candle holders for wedding ?
Ans: Lighting candles at your wedding is indeed a great way to create an intimate and romantic setting for your event. That is why the use of elegant wedding candle decors is a must to further highlight the soft glow of the candles. Here are some exciting tips you can try to augment the look of your wedding candle holders.
- Wrap jute ribbon, colored lace, or twine around mercury glass candle holders for rustic farmhouse wedding themes.
- Another inexpensive idea is to use washi tape to make wedding votive candle holders look more stylish and trendy. Combine different patterns to create an intricate votive holder design.
- Fill a bubble glass vase with water and place floating candles inside. You can also add flower petals or LED vase lights for a more attractive look.
- Metal candle lanterns are quite versatile. You can decorate it with sand and some beach items like small seashells for beach-themed weddings. For slightly exclusive weddings, use decorative stones and fairy string lights to create the perfect setting.
- Another elegant, easy and affordable wedding candle centerpiece idea is to fill hurricane glass candle holders halfway with various sizes of faux pearl beads before adding a LED tealight candle on top.
2. What wedding accessories do I need ?
Ans: If you're not sure where to start when it comes to wedding accessories, aside from fancy candle centerpieces wedding, we've put together a list of items to consider. Whether you're looking for rustic wedding accessories or something modern, we've got you covered.
- Welcome your guests, provide directions, and write a fun and personal message using our rustic wooden wedding signs.
- If you are looking for minimalist wedding table decorations, then our geometric candle holders are the perfect addition to a beautiful statement piece.
- Enhance your dining table setting by scattering faux rose petals on tabletops. Then use classy table setting napkins for a more luxurious look.
- Our sleek hexagonal shape acrylic table number holders are a great way to display table numbers at your reception.
- Add a romantic sparkle to your wedding table when you decorate with stunning gold crystal tea light holders.
- Another great rustic or vintage wedding centerpiece idea is to fill a birdcage card holder with beautiful flowers.
3. How to make wedding signs ?
Ans: Wedding signs are important and one more way to make a mark on your wedding. Scribble your favorite love quotes, greet your guests with a warm welcome sign, or use wedding table signs as a seating chart in place of the wedding table cards. Not only do they add a little more charm to the wedding, but they also guide the guests to the event space.
If you are considering adding wedding signs to your décor or making your own, we have some gorgeous wedding reception signs and wedding ceremony signs that you can creatively incorporate into your tables without having to spend a fortune.
- For rustic wedding themes, you can use our round wood plaques or rectangle wood plaques and simply scrawl down whatever words you want with paint and a small brush.
- If you don’t want to write the words freehand on the table sign, you can purchase our alphabet and number stickers. These self-adhesive stickers work perfectly on acrylic table sign holders, plywood, glass, and mirrors.
- Create a welcome sign, menu and bar sign, the wedding program, and even the directional signs with our wedding chalkboard signs.
- You can add a bit of whimsy to your wedding decor with our metallic latex balloons. Use a paint pen to mark numbers on the blank side of the balloons and tie them to the tables.
- Another fantastic wedding sign idea is to use our chalkboard signs with hanging twine, which you can hang on reserved chairs that can also serve as keepsakes.
4. Where to buy wedding accessories ?
Ans: Set your wedding ceremony and reception apart with amazing and affordable wedding accessories from TableclothsFactory. Our collection of wedding ceremony supplies is guaranteed to realize your dream wedding, no matter what theme and color scheme you've decided on.
Find everything you need for DIY centerpieces, including wedding table confetti, glass candle holders, geometric vases, lantern centerpieces, crystal candelabras, and more. Check out ways to organize your table signage with our versatile wedding decor signs, and choose the cake topper that suits your taste.
Here at TableclothsFactory we know how vital it is to create the perfect wedding table decorations that match your own personal style. From wedding table decorations to centerpieces and wholesale candle holders for weddings, you will have plenty to choose from to make your tables shine.
5. Where can I buy candelabras for my wedding ?
Ans: Although the purpose of wedding candle holders bulk is to secure candles in place, these candelabra wedding centerpieces are much more than that. Not only do these candle stand for weddings enhance the aesthetic value of the candles, but they also enhance mismatched decorations as these holders are easy to work with.
If you want to achieve an elegant and sophisticated aura for your decorations, choose Tableclothsfactory’s stunning crystal votive candle holders or tall candle holders for wedding centerpieces to maximize the grandeur of your event.