Curtain Rods | Drapery Hardware
Decorative Curtain Rods | Drapery Hardware
Bring timeless elegance to any space and décor with our glistening metal curtain rod with crystal finials. Featuring an extendable telescopic design for rod adjustment, our designer curtain rods and finials are easy to install with included hardware.
The complete heavy-duty construction of our drapery hardware with its durable metal poles, modern round finials, and glossy finish makes them the best curtain rod for heavy curtain panels. A quick and most ideal way to elevate and beautify your interior space. Being contractible, our telescopic curtain rods set can be expanded or collapsed to fit particular window sizes.
Created of steel in a designer finish, our window treatment hardware and drapery rod set highlight finials emphasizing tastefully adapted features for an upscale look. Its telescopic rod aids to accommodate your individual window expanse for a tailor-made fit, while its usual rod breadth holds rod pocket and tab-top headers similarly.
High quality and hard-wearing, use our contemporary and sleek window curtain rods with crystal ball finials to update your window treatment and room décor by hanging curtains, pleat panels, drapery, grommets, rod pocket drapes, etc. With the classy range of colors available, choose the best designer drapery hardware that matches perfectly with our Satin, Velvet, Polyester, Organza, Burlap, and Blackout Curtains.
When furnishing your home interiors, it’s constantly viewed as a win-win when something is both stylish and useful. We also offer innovative Window Curtain Magnetic Tie Backs which are an ideal solution to clip your curtain panels expediently without damaging your walls with drills and holes. Stylish in impact and versatile in application, these Curtain Tie Backs with chic woven rope texture pairs easily and elegantly with any of your drapes and curtain panels.
Say goodbye to piercing into windowpane trims and walls to suspend your curtain rod. TableclothsFactory's modern take on a household classic offers a simple, yet practical and modern way to attach your Drapery Hardware, blinds, and sheers.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to hang curtain rods ?
Ans: Here is a step by step guide on how to hang drapery rods.
- Decide on how long your single curtain rod should be. Measure the interior width of the window and add four inches to the overall measurement. It's best to purchase an adjustable curtain rod and drapery hardware, so you can just simply adjust its length according to the measurement you have gathered.
- Decide on the vertical placement of brackets, and the distance between your curtain rod and window. It's best to install your curtain rod 1-1/2” outside of the window on both sides to give your window a larger appearance.
- Using a pencil and level, mark the surface where the pilot holes and screws should go.
- Drill the holes for the screws. Slide the bracket on the screws and tighten them to secure the bracket.
- Insert the drapery rod into the drapery rings of your curtain of choice.
- Hang the rod onto the curtain rod brackets and tighten the set of screws on the backside of each bracket to keep them in place.
2. How to measure for curtain rods ?
Ans: A great rule of thumb is to have the curtain rod extend three to four inches from both sides of the window frame. Use a pencil to leave a mark on the wall. It is best to use a level to be sure that the marks are straight.
3. Where to hang curtain rods ?
Ans: There are 2 simple rules to follow in mounting and hanging curtain rods.
- To create an illusion of a larger window, mount the extendable curtain rod four to six inches above the window frame—or midway between the frame and the ceiling molding. Make sure to include the extra fabric when measuring.
- To make a window feel more elevated and allow additional light to flow in when the curtains are open, lengthen the curtain rod three to six inches past the frame on both sides.