100 PCS | 8" Biodegradable Sugarcane Straws, Natural Plant Based Compostable Eco-friendly Drinking Straws
Item Number :STRAW_SC01_NAT
|Quantity: 100 Drinking Straws|
|Material: Sugarcane Bagasse|
|Straw Length: 7.75"|
|Straw Diameter: 0.25"|
|Features: Organic, Plant Based, Non Toxic, Durable & Reusable|
|Can be reused several times if properly cleaned and stored|
|Works with both hot and cold drinks|
|Natural coloring, does not change the taste of your drink|
|All sizes are approximate measurements|
|Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.|
- Though they are intended to be a one-time use product, they can be reused several times if properly cleaned and stored.
- Both straw ends are flat
- In HOT Liquid, straws will be softer and bendable due to heat but will reform back to shape once it's back to normal temperature
- Sugarcane Straws vs Paper Straws:
- Sugarcane Straws will not become soggy like paper straws and will not impart any paper taste or flavor.
- Sugarcane Straws do not have any coatings and no dyes are used — which are common characteristics in paper straws.
- Sugarcane Straws vs Plastic Straws:
- Sugarcane Straws are generally more rigid than plastic straws due to the incorporation of sugar cane fibers.
- Sugar cane fiber straws are 100% compostable and made with 100% plant-based ingredients from renewable resources.
Storage: Should be stored in a cool and dry environment away from sunlight. Heat and humidity could affect its durability and performance.
- Note: They should only be used for drinking and are not intended to be eaten or digested.
- Uses: Wedding, Party, Birthday, Event, Picnic, Outdoor Party, Craft